Confirmed Signing with Link: [WPG] Brian Strait (1 year, $600k)

PWJunior

Stay safe!
Apr 11, 2010
Long Island, NY
Please don't go there.
This is possibly the worst D man in the NHL.
Before you know it he will be playing his 40th game for the jets and you will remember this day

Strait is pretty terrible, but a lot of the hate had to do with Capuano and his sick obsession with him. I doubt he sees more than a handful of games for Winnipeg next year. If he does play more than that, then something is very wrong.

On Edge

Nov 26, 2005
Long Island
LMAO.

I cannot believe any NHL team signed this guy. Did Chevy see any tapes????

Figured he was bound for a UK team somewhere - Telford Titans or something....as a 7/8th guy.

Sparksrus3

Jun 2, 2012
If he is playing for the Manitoba Moose though, or is sitting in the press box, then how does he qualify as being the worst D man in the NHL? He is clearly just a space filler here. Sorry that he sucked when he played for NYI; that does not mean that he means anything more than being Jay Harrison redux when here however. He is just injury insurance.

Jay Harrison is a God then.
And
Did you take out collision with that insurance policy?
You seem like a good guy.
I Am Sooo Happy . I think I just peed a little.lol

Johnny HFBOARDS

Trade you!
Dec 10, 2011
Earth
-Chevy calls NYI for a good D man

-NYI GM says you want a good D man?

-Chevy says damn straight I do!

-NYI GM hangs up phone. Yells send Winnipeg Mark Strait ASAP!

ichabod13

Oct 5, 2010
Baltimore Maryland
i feel like at least one islanders fan should say something nice about the guy.........so, ill give brian strait one thing, watching him play defense will make you laugh harder than any comic in show business.

i do wish him the best of luck though. he gave it his all even though im sure he knew he was in over his head. jets/moose fans will not be disappointed by his effort, that much i can promise. its just the results that will drive you crazy............

PWJunior

Stay safe!
Apr 11, 2010
Long Island, NY
A Stuart-Strait pairing could be fantastic......If we were looking to tank another year.

Isles fans are all praying that Strait is sent to the AHL and doesn't play one game for you. Strait is actually worse than Stuart. I know you'll probably find that hard to believe, but it's true.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad