Scheifele for Eichel?

• Total voters

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
Hey, the man is Zoolander on skates. :laugh:

DpbIGRoUwAASu9m.jpg:large

:laugh: How could that woman have dumped that^?
He must have really effed up. :laugh:

Reactions: nobody imp0rtant

Tommigun

Jan 5, 2018
That signal would be another issue. But the difference between Eichel and Scheifele is not tiny.

Is Scheifele the face of the franchise?

What would that signal be, exactly? That they want to win? That coasting is not good enough?

So you’d trade away the face of the franchise to punish him and shake up the team for losing some games in a row, in a season they will still easily make the playoffs? Why would anyone want to sign in Winnipeg after that?

Reactions: tbcwpg

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
So you’d trade away the face of the franchise to punish him and shake up the team for losing some games in a row, in a season they will still easily make the playoffs? Why would anyone want to sign in Winnipeg after that?

Nope. Never said anything like that.
Who is this face of the franchise guy you keep talking about?
I asked you what you thought the message would be.

Scheifele55

Jun 22, 2012
Winnipeg, Manitoba
It makes no sense for Buffalo to do that. They are rebuilding and want young pieces. They would want a package of Perfetti/Heinola/draft picks for him and I don't think we can budget his contract.

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
I wouldn't make this deal at all. In the last 3 years or so, Schiefele has continually been in the Top 10 in the scoring race, whereas Eichel doesn't even make the Top 50. Shiefele has proven to be the most productive of these 2 players.

On top of that Eichel seems to be always whining and complaining, so we don't need another headache, as we just got rid of one. Schiefele is the least of the Jet's problems, as it's the defense that needs rebuilding. Doing a trade like this, will move the team backwards IMO.

Last edited:

10Ducky10

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2015
I wouldn't make this deal at all. In the last 3 years or so, Schiefele has continually been in the Top 10 in the scoring race, whereas Eichel doesn't even make the Top 50. Shiefele has proven to be the most productive of these 2 players.

On top of that Eichel seems to be always whining and complaining, so we don't need another headache, as we just got rid of one. Schiefele is the least of the Jet's problems, as it's the defense that needs rebuilding. Doing a trade like this, will move the team backwards IMO.
There's GNP pulling bullshit facts out of his ass again...I guess some things never change.

19-20 Eichel 10th Scheifele 16th
18-19 both with 82 points.
17-18 Eichel 64 points Scheifele 60

Also, Eichel played on an inferior team.
Anyone that thinks Scheif is the better player should go see an opthamologist.

Easternbull

Nov 18, 2016
Both divas that do not play well enough in their own en of the ice to ever win a cup.

But Eichel has a higher offensive ceeling for sure.

Great to finally see Pomo hold 55 accountable after all these years.

10Ducky10

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2015
Both divas that do not play well enough in their own en of the ice to ever win a cup.

But Eichel has a higher offensive ceeling for sure.

Great to finally see Pomo hold 55 accountable after all these years.
A Laine fanboy returns...how's he doing in Columbus.
You should try watching Eichel play before you comment.

Easternbull

Nov 18, 2016
Have been watching all of the Jets games and no Laine was not my favourite jet. That was and still is Nick Ehlers, the jets best player by a country mile.

I watched every single sabres game last year so quit calling me out as fanboy of one player or team only.

How is PLD doing in the Jets, not exactly lighting it up even when he was playing with the Jets best play driver in mr Ehlers!!

But I agree I've also been so very very let down by Patrik's play and Columbus boring hockey this year that I quit watching their games altogeter after the second benching. It was apparent his confindence was completeley shot and that his physique was still not ready for an NHL schedule.

Heinola has more muscle then Patty at this moment, but Laine WILL stil get 50 goals one day..

Jet's still need to move on from 55 IMHO, he has platued and has again shown he is not willing to grow his defensive game/compete level in the best interests of the team.

10Ducky10

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2015
" his physique was still not ready for an NHL schedule.
Heinola has more muscle then Patty at this moment"
Thanks for the laugh. You should be a comic.

GumbyCan2

Jul 7, 2019
Warm & Sunny
Oo
There's GNP pulling bullshit facts out of his ass again...I guess some things never change.

19-20 Eichel 10th Scheifele 16th
18-19 both with 82 points.
17-18 Eichel 64 points Scheifele 60

Also, Eichel played on an inferior team.
Anyone that thinks Scheif is the better player should go see an opthamologist.

Or, see a proctolagist because one, or both, of your eyes ard stuck in there.:help:

10Ducky10

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2015
In which way is Scheif better than Eichel. Certainly not offensively or defensively so how?

GumbyCan2

Jul 7, 2019
Warm & Sunny
Scheifele + Heinola + Perfetti would be something like the ask
For Eichel and Colin Miller and a 2nd rd Buf pick maybe??
Why? Perfetti & Scheifele>or = to Jack Eichel
HEINOLA likely > than Colin Miller( he may have greater impact immediately for Jets)
Wpg 1st almist equal to a Buf 2nd.

Risk would be Eichel dissappoints here and isn't impactful, or happy, and Colin Miller is worse than Tucker Poolman. And then hear that Scheifele even increases his production, Perfetti lights it up as a rookie and same with Heinola! And outshines Dahlin, Sammuelsson and Ristolainen as top Buf Dman.
I'd really be pissed at Maurice & Chevy for not getting him in full-time this season

garret9

AKA#VitoCorrelationi
Mar 31, 2012
Vancouver
www.hockey-graphs.com
For Eichel and Colin Miller and a 2nd rd Buf pick maybe??
Why? Perfetti & Scheifele>or = to Jack Eichel
HEINOLA likely > than Colin Miller( he may have greater impact immediately for Jets)
Wpg 1st almist equal to a Buf 2nd.

Risk would be Eichel dissappoints here and isn't impactful, or happy, and Colin Miller is worse than Tucker Poolman. And then hear that Scheifele even increases his production, Perfetti lights it up as a rookie and same with Heinola! And outshines Dahlin, Sammuelsson and Ristolainen as top Buf Dman.
I'd really be pissed at Maurice & Chevy for not getting him in full

Just saying the ask for top 5 centres aren't small...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad