Would you take Lucic on your team for free?

Would you take Lucic on your team for free?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dicky113

Oct 30, 2007
I have a soft spot for Lucic. When he destroyed Komisarek and made Montreal his bitch, it gave the Bruins an identity that allowed them to eventually win a Stanley Cup. I bought his Jersey and still wear it proudly because of the memories of the beast he was and what he did in Boston.

No, I would not take him back for free. He is toast.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
If Lucic died on the ice, his corpse would be more effective than Glass.

At a certain point this would have been true. But dead Tanner Glass might be more effective than Lucic is now in 2019. It cannot be understated how bad Lucic is right now. The only thing he has going for him is that he might be able fight someone.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
At a certain point this would have been true. But dead Tanner Glass might be more effective than Lucic is now in 2019. It cannot be understated how bad Lucic is right now. The only thing he has going for him is that he might be able fight someone.
download.png

download_1.png

Current Lucic versus Prime Glass

He's certainly not a good player, but "Lucic is the worst player I've ever seen!!" is nothing more than an HF meme.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
download.png

download_1.png

He's certainly not a good player, but "Lucic is the worst player I've ever seen!!" is nothing more than an HF meme.

Naw, as a Lightning fan that title will forever belong to Andrej Sustr. I don't care what charts people dig out. This was a guy who managed to go like -3 in something like 2:03 of TOI vs the CBJ in a game we won like 6-3

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Naw, as a Lightning fan that title will forever belong to Andrej Sustr. I don't care what charts people dig out. This was a guy who managed to go like -3 in something like 2:03 of TOI vs the CBJ in a game we won like 6-3
Oh yeah, Andrej Garbg lol

Forgot he existed and I bet you wish you could

Hustlr

Oct 1, 2019
Ya, **** it, we’re below a full roster so why not.

Not saying I’d play him.

lauraP

Aug 4, 2019
As a 13th forward for 700k ? why not always good to have some toughness for some games

DropIt

Oct 21, 2009
Red Deer, AB
The guy can still forecheck and control play below the goal line. His cycle game is strong.

If he was making league minimum you would be crazy not to take him as a 3/4 line player

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
@DJJones

Calgary fans were at the forefront of that until our GM forgot to take his meds lol. We made fun of him almost every day (and still would if he was an Oiler), what makes you think that suddenly changes for the rest of HF?

JurassicTunga

it is what it is
Mar 21, 2010
download.png

download_1.png

Lucic is probably one of the most underrated players on HF right now, lol. People saying he's not even an AHLer and wouldn't take him for free are ridiculous. He's not as bad as a lot of you are saying. He's not the player he once was, he's very overpaid, but he's still a fine bottom line NHLer.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Lucic is probably one of the most underrated players on HF right now, lol. People saying he's not even an AHLer and wouldn't take him for free are ridiculous. He's not as bad as a lot of you are saying. He's not the player he once was, he's very overpaid, but he's still a fine bottom line NHLer.
My favorite is the Rangers fan that said we'd need a first overall coming back.

Buddy, he's better than Haley, he's better than Smith, and he's better than Gregory McKeggory. He'd be our best 4th liner.

Reactions: JurassicTunga
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad