Would you rather?

would you rather

• Total voters

ViktorBaeArvidsson

Greenville Swamp Rabbits fan lol
Feb 18, 2017
The Bible Belt of South Carolina
Have your belly button and nose swap places, or have your ears and your nipples swap places?

I was told this philosophical question while on break at work, and man I didn’t know, cause my shirt would either have my two ears poking out or my nose which would be terrible. Also, could you imagine picking your nose by reaching down where your belly button is, and plus have that belly button with all that lint right in the middle of your face good luck finding a lady. ALSO, if you pick ears on your chest how would hearing work? Cause you no longer have the surround sound since both ears would be facing straight, while your nipples will just be on the side of your head pointlessly. Man, why do dudes even have nipples I can’t make milk!?!?!

SotasicA

Aug 25, 2014
I'll take the nipple-ears. Would be easier to block outside sounds. And you can still listen to music in stereo with headphones.

And I don't want my nose to be that close to the crotch.

valeriammm

Beers/Bikes/Bums
Sep 21, 2018
I read this question when it was posted but felt it required deep thought. After much meditation ive come to the conclusion that nipple ears is the only way to go. That being said, I am a female so would I have to cover my nipple ears? Do I still have to wear a bra? Does this mean I have to wear two bras?

CRM 114

Mar 17, 2018
I'd do the nipple-ears combo. Can you imagine how close your nose would be to your shit when taking a dump?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad