Would You Rather Give More PP Ice Time Per Game to Matthews or Ovechkin?

Which player would you give more PP ice time per game to?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GlitchMarner

Typical malevolent, devious & vile Maple Leafs fan
Jul 21, 2017
Brampton, ON
I've been reading comments comparing Matthews' scoring rates on the PP to Ovechkin's. Thought a poll would be interesting.

If you were coaching a team, which player would you prefer to give more PP time to?

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
Come on.

I love Matthews as a player and a goal-scorer, but Ovechkin has been scoring PP goals at an insane rate from basically the same spot on the ice for the last 10 years... despite the fact that every team knows he’s going to do it and tries to focus on stopping him. He’s a machine.

Reactions: Crocoduck and bh53

GlitchMarner

Jul 21, 2017
Brampton, ON
how many polls on here are just someone saw 1 person post something they didn't agree with, so they want the vindication of having people agree with them? it's a little much

I haven't posted an opinion on the matter. I've continually been seeing talk about this topic all over the place (including one of my threads) for whatever reason and decided it should have its own thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: Garthinater

GlitchMarner

Jul 21, 2017
Brampton, ON
Jesus, 29-0? o_O

Considering I had one of my polls hijacked and turned into a discussion about who the better PP player is between these two, these results are pretty sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad