Boston Bruins Would You Pay to Listen to This?

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
Hello fellow fans!

After watching this I absolutely was killing myself laughing and thought to myself 'Bill Burr should do this for every third period.'

For those of you that haven't seen this, Bill Burr podcasted the final bit of the Bruins game 6 against the Leafs and someone synched it up to the game.

I'm a big fan of his and have seen him live before as well.

Would you pay a subscription to have him call games unfiltered? Would you pay to have this and a mix of the mic'd up benches complete with the swearing?

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
Love me some Billy Burr.

Wish he did the whole game, or more games in the future. How did it take him that long to comment on that guy standing up lol?

Anyway hope he does more, he’s the best.

Reactions: Coach Parker

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
Hello fellow fans!

After watching this I absolutely was killing myself laughing and thought to myself 'Bill Burr should do this for every third period.'

For those of you that haven't seen this, Bill Burr podcasted the final bit of the Bruins game 6 against the Leafs and someone synched it up to the game.

Would you pay a subscription to have him call games unfiltered? Would you pay to have this and a mix of the mic'd up benches complete with the swearing?

Definitely pay to listen to a fully mic'd up game.

nazartp

Apr 5, 2006
hahahaha, love Bill. That was great.

sounds just like anytime I sit up in the balcony for a game. sorry, not sorry those are the best seats in the house

Yep, always loved the balcony. But why would I pay someone to say what I'm saying already and I swear way more? I do agree it would be great to have him work the booth with Jack and Brick inserting his quips every once in a while.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Hello fellow fans!

sounds like I do when watching a game

Burr is hilarious

Dreghorn2

He's a Good Boy!
Feb 8, 2005
Ok, not knowing who Bill Burr is, when he said Krug along the half wall and he's rubbed out by some (expletive) from Toronto, i almost fell out of my chair.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
How long is the video? I can't get it at work but I may need to listen to it on my way home today

HockeyMomx2

Extra Medium Water, Hold The Pickles
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2008
The Most Beautiful Place In The World
Hello fellow fans!

Holy shit, he's in my House listening to me. LMAO that sounds like what I'm muttering all game long..

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
He HAD to put the Asian girl commercial in there. RUINED EVERYTHING

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad