Injury Report: Would you like an "injury" sticky ?

Neiler

Registered Loser
Jul 16, 2006
All player threads are linked in the Directory sticky.

Not gonna lie... I've been reading these boards for a very, very long time and I've never even seen this before. Somehow I think message board + sticky = ignore.

And on that note I'll abstain from this vote.

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
Since it seems to be about a 2/3 split with some variation in comments... in an attempt to:
a) try to please everyone
b) encourage people to actually check out the aforementioned Directory thread

I've added current injuries and short descriptions to it, along with a link to the relevant injury report thread if it popped up.

This way we can:
1) Still have new threads when an injury occurs (which is good to highlight something that happened)
2) Have a centralized spot to see the sum of the injuries for when longer term injuries fall out of the spotlight.

Thoughts?

ChocolateLeclaire

Jan 12, 2010
Ottawa, Canada
I prefer that we mods not listen to the whims of the masses and continue our autocracy unabated.

Bow to our power, fools! Bwahahaha!!!

Seriously though, Cael's idea should be good for all parties.

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
Since it seems to be about a 2/3 split with some variation in comments... in an attempt to:
a) try to please everyone
b) encourage people to actually check out the aforementioned Directory thread

I've added current injuries and short descriptions to it, along with a link to the relevant injury report thread if it popped up.

This way we can:
1) Still have new threads when an injury occurs (which is good to highlight something that happened)
2) Have a centralized spot to see the sum of the injuries for when longer term injuries fall out of the spotlight.

Thoughts?
:heart: :handclap:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad