Would you go to Lightning games that feature replacements?

HeavyHammer

Go Bolts!
Feb 26, 2012
Yes, I just like watching hockey.

I probably wouldn't be nearly as big of a fan of the team though.

EbencoyE

Nov 26, 2006
Sure. Would probably still be better than USF club games, or Tampa Bay Juniors games.

And even if it's not as good as the ECHL at least I wouldn't have to drive to Orlando or Estero to watch hockey.

Though it would depend on prices for how many games I went to though. Obviously wouldn't pay normal prices.

Boltswin

Apr 29, 2011
Tampa
Is this poll a result of the Spurs not playing starters?

You say the question is purposely vague, but...

Every trade that is made could be considered replacement players. Players are replaced all the time. So yes, I would.

If you meant more like the Spurs situation... I would not be happy paying to watch my favorite big name rock band play, only to find out that I was actually seeing some ****** cover band.

That said, I think coaches should have the right to play, or rest, any player they want. I do not think the league should have gotten involved

ThunderAlleyNomad

Aug 24, 2009
Great, now I gotta go find out what the Spurs did.

You found an old lockout thread man. Not an issue anymore.

Boltswin

Apr 29, 2011
Tampa
Great, now I gotta go find out what the Spurs did.

You found an old lockout thread man. Not an issue anymore.

Basically, the San Antonio Spurs coach chose to let his starters stay home and rest, rather then traveling with the team to a road/away game.

The NBA said that it was unacceptable to not play the team's best players(the players the fans are paying to watch); the Spurs were fined

(I am not sure if I explained very well what happened)

I was just wondering if that is what prompted the thread.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->