Would you eat this sandwich?

Dont Toews Me Bro

Mar 20, 2018
Basically someone at the AZ Cardinals stadium decided to put everything on the menu on to a gigantic sandwich. I wouldn't eat this sandwich. Only slobs would even attempt to eat that monstrosity. That's even worse than the Meat Mountain at Arby's, which some idiot Slack owner suggested I try. It made me sick and got me banned from that Slack because I did not agree with the owner's raving opinion of the sandwich.

Anyways would you try this or nah?

IMG_4229.PNG

Reactions: HFBCommenter

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
I would consume it with zero problems if it was offered as part of a challenge arrangement where if eaten in a certain amount of time would be gifted to me for no charge, and I would not complain about the experience on the internet after-wards like I was the victim of some sort of coercion. Also if I were to have documentation of this sandwich eating experience it wouldn't be dated literally years prior to my claims as to when I had eaten it.

Dont Toews Me Bro

Mar 20, 2018
I would consume it with zero problems if it was offered as part of a challenge arrangement where if eaten in a certain amount of time would be gifted to me for no charge, and I would not complain about the experience on the internet after-wards like I was the victim of some sort of coercion. Also if I were to have documentation of this sandwich eating experience it wouldn't be dated literally years prior to my claims as to when I had eaten it.

There's no way you'd be able eat that whole thing. Especially you. Get off your high horse.

CRM 114

Mar 17, 2018
It does look good and as @VickAshley suggested, I'd probably try and consume it if it didn't cost me anything. With that said, I'm not a fan of the monstrosities restaurants are putting out there and calling them sandwiches. Like I don't want a burger with pulled pork, bacon, ham, onion rings topped with bbq sauce. You can't even enjoy something like that because it just falls apart.

Dont Toews Me Bro

Mar 20, 2018

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
The Gridiron Burger includes five 1/3 pound burger patties, five all-beef hot dogs, five bratwursts, 20 slices of American cheese, eight slices of bacon, eight chicken tenders, 12 ounces of fries, lettuce, pickles and tanker sauce, all on a 10-inch bun.

Arizona Cardinals unveil $75, 7-pound burger challenge for 2018 season

And @VickAshley thinks he can eat all of this at once.

Well we all know @VickAshley is a moron.

I don't think that. Just because you and @The Crypto Guy do doesn't mean everyone else does. It's just foolish to suggest anyone could eat that thing in 1 sitting.

Some could.

Competitive eaters for example.

When I did a dirty bulk 2 years ago I would regularly literally eat 3 Arbies meat mountains in one setting and would barely even break a sweat and I have eaten a 5 lb meat-ball sandwich at the Palos Hills street fest when I was only a sophmore in hs. I'm literally 1000% positive that I could finish this sandwich in less then 2 hours, you could literally put your money where my mouth is.

Dont Toews Me Bro

Mar 20, 2018
When I did a dirty bulk 2 years ago I would regularly literally eat 3 Arbies meat mountains in one setting and would barely even break a sweat and I have eaten a 5 lb meat-ball sandwich at the Palos Hills street fest when I was only a sophmore in hs. I'm literally 1000% positive that I could finish this sandwich in less then 2 hours, you could literally put your money where my mouth is.

I'd rather doubt it. You're free to upload an unedited video of you trying though.

CRM 114

Mar 17, 2018
The Gridiron Burger includes five 1/3 pound burger patties, five all-beef hot dogs, five bratwursts, 20 slices of American cheese, eight slices of bacon, eight chicken tenders, 12 ounces of fries, lettuce, pickles and tanker sauce, all on a 10-inch bun.

Arizona Cardinals unveil $75, 7-pound burger challenge for 2018 season

And @VickAshley thinks he can eat all of this at once.
Split between 5 guys, its not a bad deal for a ball park meal. For $15, you get a pattie, hot dog, bratwurst, 4 slices of cheese, 1.5 slices of bacon, 1.5 chicken tenders and a couple fries.

Reactions: VickAshley

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad