Would ya look at that?: Mo is a bonafide #1 dman

diceman934

Help is on the way.
Jul 31, 2010
NHL player factory
He's honestly bordering top 10 right now if he keeps this up all year. Picture this, playoff Rielly was Rielly that wasn't stretch passing (a Babcock special). Same with non-injured him. His defensive game is sizeable enough that his offensive game puts him in the elite category. Tonight he had a great game against the Pens.
He has been fantastic every game thus far.

LeafFever

Feb 12, 2016
People forget how good McCabe was in his prime. Back when he was scoring 20 goals and 70 points and making the Canadian Olympic team.
McCabe was always horribly underrated. His contract was never that bad at all, and he was much better than given credit for.

Kubus

Jun 22, 2014
Points are not everything. Points are actual very little of a players value.
Ohhhh really??????? How do you judge value, I would put it at the contracts these guys sing. I think points have lots of value.

Joey Hoser

Jan 8, 2008
Guelph
McCabe was always horribly underrated. His contract was never that bad at all, and he was much better than given credit for.

I think people realized how good he was while he was having his big seasons. After the rule changes neutered his game and started to send him downhill, people turned on him, and many seem to have forgotten how good he was for a time.

McCabe in '03-'07 is the best defenseman I had watched play for the Leafs, only now being eclipsed by Rielly.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad