Would this work

Backstrom #19

Trotz for president
May 12, 2007
Savannah Georgia

vincetheprince

Mar 28, 2007
yea, as long as both are senior. Also the weight wouldnt be equal in the stick(blades heavier than the shaft).

Backstrom #19

Trotz for president
May 12, 2007
Savannah Georgia

sc37

Jan 14, 2006
OH-IO
www.thescoreboards.com
Nothing wrong with having a little heft in the blade. I use wood blades in my Ultra Lite and it works beautifully. But by going cheaper your getting more weight overall by getting a cheap shaft which has lots of fiberglass and other stuff in there that isn't as light as you'd find in the one90. You get what you pay for. That Vector blade is nice though, best of both worlds as it's kinda a hybird. But your not gonna find a light blade for 'cheap' unless you stumble upon some closeout deal.

Backstrom #19

Trotz for president
May 12, 2007
Savannah Georgia
Nothing wrong with having a little heft in the blade. I use wood blades in my Ultra Lite and it works beautifully. But by going cheaper your getting more weight overall by getting a cheap shaft which has lots of fiberglass and other stuff in there that isn't as light as you'd find in the one90. You get what you pay for. That Vector blade is nice though, best of both worlds as it's kinda a hybird. But your not gonna find a light blade for 'cheap' unless you stumble upon some closeout deal.

Ok thanks.

I'm just gonna need the cheap blades for the off-season right now, and i'll get a better blade when the season starts.

I just wanted to make sure that they would fit in each other.

sc37

Jan 14, 2006
OH-IO
www.thescoreboards.com
Yeah any of those you've chosen will fit fine....good choice going for the standard shafts rather than tapered cause those are a pain to find in a curve you want as well as costing more. I've been stocking up on blades from www.hockey.lax.com Apparently they getting out of the hockey business so I've been going ahead and buy some wood blades. The one40 is pretty light for a wood blade and at like $10 each, well worth the value. No problem with stocking up on them since they are wood and wear out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad