Would RNH benefit from a change of scenery?

tony d

New poll series coming from me on June 3
Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Looks like The Nuge is having a good yr. thus far. Could have finally found his stride, doubt the Oilers will trade him with that in mind.

mw2noobbuster

Jun 28, 2016
Alberta, Canada
RNH is a #1 Center, unless you can name 30 better? He's on pace for 60 points with selke defense and incredible on faceoffs.

It's really amazing that a Canadians fan made this thread, RNH would be your best player. If he's a 3rd line player then Drouin and Pacs are crappy 4th liners
Let's relax with the Selke label.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Montreal will be glad to take him. Don't know what we could trade though.

As a habs fan, I know he's an upgrade, but I would not feel comfortable with him being the 1C. Teams won't win cups if they are built around a guy like rnh at center.

dss97

Aug 30, 2010
He has been very good so far this year, yet another dumb Oiler related thread on the main boards.

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
He's been their best player this year. Easily. He matches up against the teams top line, kills penalties, and has put up solid points. McClellan has said he's been the best player. Any fan will tell you the same.
McLellan said that after like 4 games.

RNH has been good lately, no one can deny that, but he in no way has been better than McDavid. Or Maroon or Draisaitl for that matter. He also hasn't been used against other teams top line. That has been McDavid the majority of the year. RNH by and large has been matched up against other teams 2nd lines or lower.

bukwas

Stanley Cup 2022
Sep 27, 2017
I don't watch a lot of the Oilers but what little i do watch he looks to be playing some of the best hockey he's played in years this season.

Laineux

Aug 1, 2011
He's been their best player this year. Easily. He matches up against the teams top line, kills penalties, and has put up solid points. McClellan has said he's been the best player. Any fan will tell you the same.
No...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad