Speculation: Would Minnesota trade Kirill Kaprizov?

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
Yeah it's clear from his Instagram and Twitter that he's held under great duress by the Russian mafia, better run off to Minnesota where literal Fargo happened, I'm sure he'll be safe there
This is the perfect comment for this thread. I'm speechless.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
This is the perfect comment for this thread. I'm speechless.
I'm biting my tongue, real hard, here. Like, really, really hard. Again, let's leave the world of serial woodchipper killings behind us, ya?

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
I'm biting my tongue, real hard, here. Like, really, really hard. Again, let's leave the world of serial woodchipper killings behind us, ya?
You mean fictional woodchipper killings that people (apparently?) think are real because the Cohens added a "Based on a true story" card to the beginning of the film? More than happy to leave those behind us.

Reactions: Dr Jan Itor

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
remember that japanese girl that froze to death looking for the ice scraper and money? :(

Uberdachen

Posts Last 5 Minutes
Sep 5, 2012
Pants.
Well she did die and it was about money sort of. Right?

Nothing explicitly states it wasn't, the same way there's no report of her not mentioning the KHL mafia in her suicide letter. If that's a coincidence, then so is Chuck Fletcher taking center ice at the Xcel, turning the lights off and saying "Kirill Kaprizov" three times, and then the next day Paul Fenton being named General Manager.

Reactions: rynryn and Bazeek

Ad

Ad

Ad

-->