Post-Game Talk: Worst Pizza @ Worst Wireless, 7PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
This game day thread delivers!!!

Ya see what I did there?!!??!? :naughty:

Lines are the same as Tuesday per the twitter machine. Sanford and Chorney are the scratches.

ovikovy817

May 23, 2015
Belgium
After the Red Wings waived Marchenko, there is no more russian players in Detroit, for the first time since 1990. Every little (or big) boy from Russia that started to follow hockey in 90's (like me) were fans of this team. An era is over, like their playoff streak.

BiPolar Caps

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA
After the Red Wings waived Marchenko, there is no more russian players in Detroit, for the first time since 1990. Every little (or big) boy from Russia that started to follow hockey in 90's (like me) were fans of this team. An era is over, like their playoff streak.

We can fix that, Stan Galiev for a 2017 3rd round pick.

BobRouse

Mar 18, 2009
If we can shut down the Yzerman/Probert/Klima line I think we got this one.

trick9

Jun 2, 2013
HockeyViz has Capitals at 99.997% chance of making the Playoffs. :laugh:

3-0 Capitals.

Jun 15, 2007
shouldnt worst pizza refer to chicago?

nevermind, just looked up detroit pizza, looks pretty much the same

Was referring to Little Caesars. Cannot believe Illitch made his fortune off the worst pizza in the world.

No one, rich or poor, drunk or sober, should ever consume Little Caesars.

BobRouse

Mar 18, 2009
Was referring to Little Caesars. Cannot believe Illitch made his fortune off the worst pizza in the world.

No one, rich or poor, drunk or sober, should ever consume Little Caesars.

$5 for a pizza with no wait?? There is value in that!

I don't eat pizza much but I don't find it to be that much lower quality than Dominos, Papa Johns or Pizza Hut. I actually hate all 4 equally but at least Little Ceasars is dirt cheap.

And my kids love Crazy bread. So skrew you! haha:laugh:

Devil Dancer

Jan 21, 2006
I keep occasionally ordering Papa John's because of the half price deal and I keep regretting it.

Times sure do change. Papa's was a treat back in college.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007

wow. didn't realize that. RIP Red Army

Blitzkrieg365

Jan 1, 2015
DMV
I had no idea Jimmy Howard has been injured for so long. How is it fair that he retains the Sv% lead when guys like Holtby, Dubnyk and Bob have over twice as many games played?

Last edited:

notDkristich

Jan 27, 2013
I had no idea Jimmy Howard has been injured for so long. How is it fair that he retains the Sv% lead when guys like Holtby, Dubnyk and Bob have over twice as many games played?

only one stat really matters...winning the cup %

it's time to work in more bench players (chorney, etc) peak for the playoffs, not the regular season.

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
Scouts at game tonight are sharks, flames, panthers and Sabres

Second straight game for sharks fwiw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->