Worst Leaf of ALL-TIME?

toronto money leafs
Sep 29, 2017
Paris
I've seen some bad ones in my 35 years following the team but I've got to go with Rickard Wallin

God damn he was painful to watch
Was strongly debating putting him as an HM but I decided not to... Iirc his first goal with us was an empty netter, and he only had one more...

Philippe Dupuis or whatever was awful too. Was a good 4c for the Avs before we signed him. I literally remember his stat line 33gp 0g 1(?)a lmao

Reactions: Kiwi

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
Was strongly debating putting him as an HM but I decided not to... Iirc his first goal with us was an empty netter, and he only had one more...

Philippe Dupuis or whatever was awful too. Was a good 4c for the Avs before we signed him. I literally remember his stat line 33gp 0g 1(?)a lmao

It was hard narrowing it down to one quite honestly

We've had some brutal ass players in recent memory

Reactions: Heart Eater

Pookie

Wear a mask
Oct 23, 2013
On the ice... Tie Domi wins it for me for his elbow on Niedermayer about as far away from the play as can be.

Aside from being a gutless move, motivated the Devils to knock us out.

Felt absolutely disgusted after that.

Last edited by a moderator:

toronto money leafs
Sep 29, 2017
Paris
It was hard narrowing it down to one quite honestly

We've had some brutal ass players in recent memory
Brett Lebda literally used to randomly fall down for no reason leading to breakaways against I’m getting angry thinking about it

Reactions: Kiwi

The Iceman

Sep 22, 2007
On the ice... Tie Domi wins it for me for his elbow on Niedermayer about as far away from the play as can be.

Aside from being a gutless move, motivated the Devils to knock us out.

Felt absolutely disgusted after that.

Ironically up until that play Tie Domi played the best game of his professional hockey career. He was otherwise awesome that day.

Reactions: Pookie

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->