Worst Islander Performance Isles v Habs

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Habs fan coming in total peace and respect. I want to give props to Brock Nelson. The kid is going to be solid. I also like Matt Martin. Slowly but surely the pieces are coming together for NYI. Good luck the rest of the way. I also enjoy listening to your broadcasters, not total homers like most.

A Pointed Stick

No Idea About The Future
Dec 23, 2010
Amac and Cappy. I didn't realize Cappy was a choice. Please add 1 to his totals, if it even matters.

Sparksrus3

Jun 2, 2012
The best performance was my dvr. I was able to get away from the loss in an hour instead of 2 1/2

Snapshotgoal

Feb 17, 2013
Tampa FL
Are we going to do this every game?

When we're in a spiral like this it's almost a must. We don't have an owner, coach, and GM that has a clue. We the fans care so much about the team so maybe for some miracle they'll read the board and get some guidance and finally figure out who needs to be gone, traded, or upgrade a position.

The last couple of games it seems that everyone is not playing to potential and our Defence is playing to their usual horrible potential starting with # 47.

Baeron

Jun 28, 2011
Habs fan coming in total peace and respect. I want to give props to Brock Nelson. The kid is going to be solid. I also like Matt Martin. Slowly but surely the pieces are coming together for NYI. Good luck the rest of the way. I also enjoy listening to your broadcasters, not total homers like most.
Slowly yes, about the surely I'm far less certain.

as to the question: Voted Capuano, meant Thompson.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad