Worst hockey logos ever by Bush Party

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foppa

Future Norris Winner
Feb 27, 2002
Kansas City, USA
Freakin' hilarious. Funniest thing I've seen or read in a long time...I gotta agree, th guys descriptions make it all the better.

That 60's New Jersey logo takes the cake...Apparently New Jersey had some long-standing legend about a roaming beast that terrorized the state. Apparently half of its body was shaped like New Jersey and it could hold onto hockey sticks with just its fingertips.

Oh that LA Blades dude with the razor head is pretty tight too :)

I.am.ca

Accord said:
The descriptions are HILARIOUS.

Some of those descriptions are stupid, you can say alot of the same things for the NHL teams.

Columbus - made up a freakin bug
Flyers - what really is their logo? the letter P with wings?

Anyways...i like the hartford wolfpack logo, the only thing that Hartford needs to explain is the submarine thing...was there a submarine from there that they called the wolf? no clue.

silver_made*

I.am.ca said:
Some of those descriptions are stupid, you can say alot of the same things for the NHL teams.

Anyways...i like the hartford wolfpack logo, the only thing that Hartford needs to explain is the submarine thing...was there a submarine from there that they called the wolf? no clue.

party pooper

acr*

I've been wonderng what the heck the Vancouver Canucks logo is supposed to be, is it a Shark or a Jet, and whatever it is, why is it hatching like a baby duck out of the letter C?

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site
I.am.ca said:

There is a large submarine base on the Thames River in southeastern Connecticut, as well as the shipyard that built them, including the Seawolf class.

http://www.brainyencyclopedia.com/encyclopedia/g/gr/groton__connecticut.html

Kamenski

Oct 20, 2004
I.am.ca said:

In WWII, Nazi submarines roamed the northern Atlantic sinking Allied troop and supply ships in packs, and were nicknamed wolfpacks because of the similarity in their hunting styles and those of wolves.

Roger's Pancreas*

Thanks for the laugh, this is hilarious.
"The year was 1971, and the Grinch had just stolen Christmas."

Accord

Sep 25, 2004
South Florida
I.am.ca said:

Kill joy.

clefty

Retrovertigo
Dec 24, 2003
Visit site
Accord said:
The descriptions are HILARIOUS.

Denver Invaders - WHL - 1963-64
When the pioneers of this great land first arrived they encountered many hostile injuns who carried tomahawks and rode on hockey sticks that were painted to look like horses.

Kelowna Rockets - WHL - 2000
There's nothing that says 'Rocket' to me like a dragon.

Man, that link is the greatest!

:lol :lol :lol

jacketracket*

"There's nothing that says 'Rocket' to me like a dragon". :joker:

Good stuff!

jacketracket*

I.am.ca said:

Yeah...the "Stinger" thing in Columbus was pretty weak. They actually seemed to come up with the bug before they had fully thought out the whole "Blue Jacket" team name deal.

Personally, I think the bug was designed to be popular with kids and be a big merchandise seller, like the Mighty Ducks bit.

In all fairness, though, the team logo has always been the "CBJ" crest. "Stinger" was simply a mascot and shoulder patch (which, thankfully, has quietly been phased out).

Accord

Sep 25, 2004
South Florida
Check out the logo of the team in my avatar, from the New Jersey Bullets of the MLRH in 1992-93, it's supposed to look like a skating bullet but it turned out looking like something completely different :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad