Worst goalie

Starters that suck

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Connor McConnor

Nov 22, 2017
Seems like a very random list, some of these aren't even starting goalies. Why isn't someone like Halak or Elliott on here? Also, Grubauer has been excellent in every start the past 2 years minus his first one this year so that is completely baseless.

heretik27

Apr 18, 2013
Winnipeg
I can't help but feel bad for St. Louis knowing they have a Pavelec in net. No 3rd period lead is safe with Allen in goal.

strictlyrandy

Sep 9, 2013
Colorado
Varlamov and Grubauer don't belong anywhere near this poll. Varly has had an incredible start to the year to boot. I think you don't know much about the rest of the goalies and just wanted to pick on the Flyers.

What's really funny is you ask for the worst starter and Grubauer isn't the starter for the Avs yet.

You can't even spell his name right. What a silly poll.

Fyi, Varly has a .953 save percentage to start the year. He's not even a bad starter to begin with. At his worst he's league average. At his best..he's posting a .953 save percentage. The knock on him has never been his talent or ability. It's his injuries.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
"Flyers goalies"

giphy.gif

BrendanGallagher11

Sep 18, 2013
Montreal
Varlamov and Grubauer don't belong anywhere near this poll. Varly has had an incredible start to the year to boot. I think you don't know much about the rest of the goalies and just wanted to pick on the Flyers.

What's really funny is you ask for the worst starter and Grubauer isn't the starter for the Avs yet.

You can't even spell his name right. What a silly poll.

Fyi, Varly has a .953 save percentage to start the year. He's not even a bad starter to begin with. At his worst he's league average. At his best..he's posting a .953 save percentage. The knock on him has never been his talent or ability. It's his injuries.
So hes not the worst dont vote for him

Really sorry about the spelling

tucker3434

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 7, 2007
Atlanta, GA
The Avs have the highest team save percentage in the NHL and we’re the only team with both of our goalies listed. Weird.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->