Worst finishing move

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
The five knuckle shuffle is clearly a descendant of the people's elbow. Kind of a joke move, I actually enjoy the novelty of the people's elbow as long as it doesn't finish someone. Hulk Hogan is like wrestling's Babe Ruth, but him finishing off opponents with a leg drop is like Babe Ruth being famous for bunts instead of home runs.

Staying with Cena, his STF is known for being terrible. It looks like he is trying to make someone submit just by partially lying on them.

Edge finishing people with the spear was terrible. It was a running hug.

Reigns' punch is bad. Yes, even though he cocks his arm like a gun before he does it.

The Angle slam is so generic. I always thought that Angle should have something more devastating.

Ultimate Warrior's splash was a fittingly bad finisher, clearly an attempt to replicate Hogan's terrible leg drop.

Reactions: coupe89

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Modern day?

- Reigns' Superman Punch + Spear
- Whatever Jinder's is called
- all of Cena's signatures and finishers
- Bayley to Belly
- That stupid move Enzo uses

I could go on and on and on...

Maybe the list of good finishers would be shorter...

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Im putting my vote in for the Samoan spike.

Umaga-SamoanSpike10.gif

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Cesaro's finisher is actually pretty lame, wish he'd get a new one

Jinders is one of the WOAT, doesn't look good being used on anyone

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
They are all pretty lame when a certain someone *cough*reigns*cough* kicks out of every one of them at least once.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
People saying Big Show... I don’t know. I think it’s pretty legit to assume you’d get knocked out if you took a punch from a guy that big.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
619. The set up is almost always ridiculous.

Ahhhh yes I wish I had remembered that one. I hate it for the same reason. I hate the wrestling logic of it where guys end up in that position essentially only when they face Mysterio. Even then, it still doesn't seem like a finishing move but more of a signature move.

Punk's version of the GTS was pretty bad. Awesome move, but Punk was just bad at doing it. Similar to his terrible elbow drop, which somehow looked to me like he got zero air and just fell on his opponent.

Reactions: BKIslandersFan

Sammy225

Aug 9, 2011
Am i the only one who thinks the Rock Bottom with And Elbow drop is extremely weak?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad