Worldcup of Hockey - Pictures from the Testgame Germany vs. Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaschaNHL

Jul 9, 2004
Worldcup of Hockey - Testgame Germany vs. Russia (with Markov and Kovalev)

Here you can find some Pictures from the Game Germany vs. Russia with Andrei Markov,Alexei Kovalev, Alexei Yashin, Marco Sturm, Olaf Kolzig, Ilya Kovalchuk, Viktor Kozlov ....

Join www.canadiens.de

Click on Picture Nr. 1 , than you can see the Picture in a Large Version.

I hope you enjoy that.

Greetings from the biggest Montreal Canadiens Fan in Germany

Monty

SaschaNHL

Jul 9, 2004
The Game was great. The Russians play strong in the first Period. After a goal from Bostons Right Wing Sergei Samsonov the Germans play hard and good. Marcel Goc scored 2 Goals on this Afternoon. He played in one Line with Buffalo Sabres Forward Jochen Hecht and San Jose Teammate Marco Sturm. On the Other Side Kovalev Kozlov and Samsonov build one Line. The best Russian Player was Maxim Afinogenov. He is a very gifted Player with great Acceleration and Puckhandling.

On Thursday we (the Germans) will play the last Testgame before the Worldcup against the Tschechs. I hope we can kick Jagr´s Ass :)

Excuse my bad English.
Greetings from Germany
Monty

Liquidrage*

SaschaNHL said:
The Game was great. The Russians play strong in the first Period. After a goal from Bostons Right Wing Sergei Samsonov the Germans play hard and good. Marcel Goc scored 2 Goals on this Afternoon. He played in one Line with Buffalo Sabres Forward Jochen Hecht and San Jose Teammate Marco Sturm. On the Other Side Kovalev Kozlov and Samsonov build one Line. The best Russian Player was Maxim Afinogenov. He is a very gifted Player with great Acceleration and Puckhandling.

On Thursday we (the Germans) will play the last Testgame before the Worldcup against the Tschechs. I hope we can kick Jagr´s Ass :)

Excuse my bad English.
Greetings from Germany
Monty

Thanks. Your English is very good actually. I'm always amazed by how well English is spoken by many people in Europe.

For reference though, we would call it an "exibition" not a "test game". But "test game" get's your point across just fine ;)

Buya89

Aug 11, 2004
Russia
SaschaNHL said:

Excuse my bad English.
Greetings from Germany
Monty

GOOD STUFF MAN, thanks for pics again

and good luck with Czechs..

SaschaNHL

Jul 9, 2004
@ Dan Galvin

the Girl was Juliette. She has an German Father and a Russian Mother. She also can sing the German and the Russian Anthem.

:eek:
My Face as is see her

wilka91*

May 5, 2004
I was surprised that the security staff did not allow to bring in any cameras to the Czech-Finland game last night :dunno:

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
SaschaNHL said:
Worldcup of Hockey - Testgame Germany vs. Russia (with Markov and Kovalev)

Here you can find some Pictures from the Game Germany vs. Russia with Andrei Markov,Alexei Kovalev, Alexei Yashin, Marco Sturm, Olaf Kolzig, Ilya Kovalchuk, Viktor Kozlov ....

Join www.canadiens.de

Click on Picture Nr. 1 , than you can see the Picture in a Large Version.

I hope you enjoy that.

Greetings from the biggest Montreal Canadiens Fan in Germany

Monty

Thanks for the pictures!

How did Andrei Markov perform, if you don't mind me asking?

Vincent

Aug 24, 2004
Germany
wilka91 said:
I was surprised that the security staff did not allow to bring in any cameras to the Czech-Finland game last night :dunno:

That is normal at sazka arena..... :shakehead
we had the same problems at the world championship this year

Vincent

12# Peter Bondra

Apr 15, 2004
Vincent said:
That is normal at sazka arena..... :shakehead
we had the same problems at the world championship this year

Vincent
At last years WC's they didnt even let you in normal water bottles. You had to give them too them.

SaschaNHL

Jul 9, 2004
417 TO MTL said:
Thanks for the pictures!

How did Andrei Markov perform, if you don't mind me asking?

Andrei plays not very strong, he had some shifts in the Powerplay. The best Russian Player ....Maxim Afinogenov.
He had some great Moments. And Marcel Goc the young German from San Jose plays very very good in one Line with Sturm (San Jose) and Hecht (Buffalo).

Player of the Game for Russia was: Afanasenkov
Player of the Game for Germany was: Kölzig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad