World of Warcraft: Shadowlands

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario

Apparently they're doing a level squish to 60. You can level anywhere up until level 50 and then the new zones from to 60.

Ion stressed choice and player agency which was one of the main complaints with BfA. Should be interesting.

Last edited:

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
Looking forward to the "deep dive" panel tomorrow. First initial impressions are good from what I saw and heard today.

tealhockey

@overtheboards
Jun 2, 2012
www.tealhockey.net
Apparently they're doing a level squish to 60. You can level anywhere up until level 50 and then the new zones from to 60.

Ion stressed "choice" and "player agency". Should be interesting.
Sounds like they've run out of ideas to me. Also kind of funny that it is strikingly similar to the branding of FFXIV's hit expansion

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
Sounds like they've run out of ideas to me. Also kind of funny that it is strikingly similar to the branding of FFXIV's hit expansion
Even snagged that roguelike tower that FFXIV had 3 expansions ago. Like I said in the Diablo IV thread, if you ever want to see what's going to be in future Blizzard games just look at what their competition did 5 years ago.

tealhockey

@overtheboards
Jun 2, 2012
www.tealhockey.net
Even snagged that roguelike tower that FFXIV had 3 expansions ago. Like I said in the Diablo IV thread, if you ever want to see what's going to be in future Blizzard games just look at what their competition did 5 years ago.
Facts. It's a shame when their hottest product is a game that came out 15 years ago. I like all of their games to some extent, I even enjoy SC2 but they haven't released anything I actually love. Maybe warcraft reforged will be fun, maybe I'm just getting too old to like these games. I remember the days when WC3 and WoW were so cool. Is the tower thing your talking about the palace of the dead? That was one of my favorite things when I tried ffxiv

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
I'm actually considering maybe giving WoW another spin after quitting at aq40 of vanilla.

This seems like a good expansion to jump back in at if I were going to.

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world
This damn game!!!!!

giphy.gif

McRpro

Cont. without supporting.
Aug 18, 2006
Clown World
I'm actually considering maybe giving WoW another spin after quitting at aq40 of vanilla.

This seems like a good expansion to jump back in at if I were going to.
If you haven't played since vanilla expect a completely different game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad