World of Tanks + gripe

HansonBro

May 3, 2006
Great game. Free to play etc...

But today in my KV2 (tier 6) I actually lost credits on a victory, 3 kills, survived and shot nothing but HE.

What in the actual f@#k????

HansonBro

May 3, 2006
Were you shooting premium HE? How many times did you repair and stuff?
No just regular old HE. 810 credits per shell and I fired 8. And my repair kits I have in reserve so it wasnt that. I do run extra combat rations for 20k credits which would pay for the loss ( -7,267) but still...

HansonBro

May 3, 2006
How much did you do damage and how much damage did you take?
I did 1145 damage and took 370. 2nd on the team with 930 xp.

Im not super concerned about the credits as im at 13.2 million but i find the loss of $ interesting for a 'decent' game. Ive got another tier 10 coming though, so i will need them. Plus other tanks to do.

(For more background info I'm almost at 1million xp on the kv2 and have 8 skills on the crew)

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I did 1145 damage and took 370. 2nd on the team with 930 xp.

Im not super concerned about the credits as im at 13.2 million but i find the loss of $ interesting for a 'decent' game. Ive got another tier 10 coming though, so i will need them. Plus other tanks to do.

(For more background info I'm almost at 1million xp on the kv2 and have 8 skills on the crew)

Pfft, over 2 million and 13 skills. ;) I've been trying to get the Damage standing to 85% but the highest I've gotten it to was 82% after which I had string of games where I didn't get to do anything either due to team mates destroying everything while I was loading or the other team running over my team. It dropped down to 76%

Combat rations probably is what set you back. That's sort of useless on KV-2, just go for the repair and first aid kit and the fire extinguisher since it's a Russian tank.

HansonBro

May 3, 2006
Pfft, over 2 million and 13 skills. ;) I've been trying to get the Damage standing to 85% but the highest I've gotten it to was 82% after which I had string of games where I didn't get to do anything either due to team mates destroying everything while I was loading or the other team running over my team. It dropped down to 76%

Combat rations probably is what set you back. That's sort of useless on KV-2, just go for the repair and first aid kit and the fire extinguisher since it's a Russian tank.
Yeah i hover around 75%. Funny I've never really had a problem with fires in it until lastnight. Got lit maybe 5 times in 20 games. The way she goes. Still my favorite tank and I havnt even bothered going down the rest of that line. Just wanted the kv2

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad