Prospect Info: World Juniors Discussion - 4 Baby Bolts on Team Canada

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
The attendance in this Finland-Czech game is something I've never seen before. I thought the Panthers were bad.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Hajek with a terrible shift, gave away the puck twice in their on zone, one of which led to a great scoring chance for Finland.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
He is now second in scoring behind for the tourney.
Haven't watched him before this game but I'm happy with what I've read about him. Picked up an assist on the only goal of this game so far.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
The attendance in this Finland-Czech game is something I've never seen before. I thought the Panthers were bad.
I'm figuring that they're running into the issue where people have to go back to work now since the holidays are over. Can't do these early weekday games.

Stormbreaker

Apr 2, 2012
Canada moves on to face the Czech Republic, Howden with a 4 point night: 1G-3A. Raddysh and Katchouk had an assist. Baby Bolts vs Baby Bolt in the semis.

Last edited:

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
This is why I have Howden above Katchouk and Raddysh. Kid just brings it and can play any role asked of him. Raddysh can look pedestrian at times if not in the right environment and Katchouk while playing hard is having a bit of an issue with chemistry with Thomas.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad