WJC: World Junior Hockey Journal: Essential Information About Ufa, Russia

OttawaRoughRiderFan*

All I know about Ufa, Russia... I wish I was there.

Someone in Toronto won $50 million last Friday. If it had been me, I would be on a flight right now.

Canuck71*

It isn't located 2 hours east of Moscow thats for sure. It's actually over 1,000 KM east of Moscow.

BalticWarrior

Apr 28, 2012
Riga

Someone in Toronto won $50 million last Friday. If it had been me, I would be on a flight right now.

I didnt know you needed 50 million to get to Ufa,do you want to buy a personal jet to fly to Russia ? :laugh:

Xokkeu

Apr 5, 2012
Frozen

You know the worst part? I could have gone. I don't have to work, I have the money, but if I had gone, my family would have never forgiven me for going to Russia and spending New Year's at a Hockey game. :shakehead

OttawaRoughRiderFan*

You know the worst part? I could have gone. I don't have to work, I have the money, but if I had gone, my family would have never forgiven me for going to Russia and spending New Year's at a Hockey game. :shakehead

Dude... you should have gone! While I am very close, my vacation at the WJR's in Buffalo was my BEST VACATION EVER!!!! A chance to see a tournament like this in Russia would have been AWESOME.

You should have choosen your favourite kid/son, your wife (if the kids are older and have their own lives) or your mistress (if you really wanted to enjoy yourself) and gone...

:)

Once in a life time experience.

Xokkeu

Apr 5, 2012
Frozen
Dude... you should have gone! While I am very close, my vacation at the WJR's in Buffalo was my BEST VACATION EVER!!!! A chance to see a tournament like this in Russia would have been AWESOME.

You should have choosen your favourite kid/son, your wife (if the kids are older and have their own lives) or your mistress (if you really wanted to enjoy yourself) and gone...

Once in a life time experience.

If I did, I'd be excommunicated from my family for ever.

OttawaRoughRiderFan*

If I did, I'd be excommunicated from my family for ever.

Fair enough but...

Instead you tell them you have a significant business opportunity and you will be away for 2 weeks. Then you go on line to one of those Russian dating sites, find a woman (in Ufa) who wants to spend time with you (see : spend your money) and then go.

2 weeks later you come back and tell your family the business opportunity fell thru but it was worth the chance because it could have made your family wealthy for generations to come. They will forgive you and :

i) the trip,
ii) the hockey,
iii) the women you met in Ufa

will be a smile on your face (for years) that your wife just doesn't understand...

:nod:

Last edited by a moderator:

Xokkeu

Apr 5, 2012
Frozen
Fair enough but...

Instead you tell them you have a significant business opportunity and you will be away for 2 weeks. Then you go on line to one of those Russian dating sites, find a woman (in Ufa) who wants to spend time with you (see : spend your money) and then go.

2 weeks later you come back and tell your family the business opportunity fell thru but it was worth the chance because it could have made your family wealthy for generations to come. They will forgive you and :

i) the trip,
ii) the hockey,

will be a smile on your face (for years) that your wife just doesn't understand...

This post alone might put a smile on my face for the rest of my life. Haha

UpsideHockey

Jan 6, 2004
Calgary, Canada
bit.ly
Fair enough but...

i) the trip,
ii) the hockey,

Well in, KevyD, well in!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad