Prospect Info: World Junior Hockey Championship 2018

Redder Winger

May 4, 2017
Some other analysis of the tournament.

Timothy Lilgegren looked fantastic. Great pick for the leafs

Conor Timmons wow! This kid is going to be a stud. Should have been a top 5 pick in the draft. Complete and total steal by Colorado with the 32nd pick. Makar and Timmons on the blueline, good work Avs!

Liljegren is going to be good.
Timmins - was hoping he'd fall to round 2.

Wasn't impressed with Lindstrom.
Samberg was pretty decent for USA - We could have had him in round 2.

Reactions: mjtm777

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
Wasn't impressed with Lindstrom.
He was quietly solid for the most part. Liked what I saw from him. Definitely made me feel better about the pick. Hard to stand out next to Dahlin, Liljegren and Brannstrom but he’s definitely got potential.

Last edited:

Christien

May 1, 2010
I liked Lindstrom's game. He played a pretty gritty game, which I really liked. Thought he had a good tournament.

Really enjoyed watching Brady Tkachuk throughout the tournament. It was my first time i've been able to watch him, but seems like a great kid that can get under player's skin kinda like his brother. I know he's a winger, but I really wouldn't mind him playing alongside Larkin

Last edited:

Whoshattenkirkshoes

Aug 11, 2014
I haven't jumped on the Timmins hype train quite yet, but he's certainly looking like a steal at 32. Colorado fans must be excited about this tournament as their picks were dominant.

Liljegren is going to make everyone look stupid. He might never live up to pre-mono hype but he probably should have been a top 10 pick. I'm so mad Toronto is going to have another great young player.
Then you are late to the party. He could end up better then Cale Makar who also looked pretty good.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad