World Junior Fantasy Pool

OilerPensfan97

Feb 27, 2014
Saint John, NB
Hey guys. I'm starting up a new World Junior Fantasy pool here since I missed out on the main board ones.

We will have 8 teams draft 6 forwards, 4 defencemen, and 1 goalie in a snaking draft. Draft order will be randomly selected, and players will have 12 hours to pick (but players must pick as soon as possible, don't take the full time if you don't need to). (If you take longer than 12 hours, your selection will be made for you) Draft will likely begin as soon as registration is done (please check this thread for updates). Once the league is full, other members may sign up for the waiting list in case a manager needs replacement.

Managers:

OilerPensfan94
Riggs
acrat11

Waiting list:

Last edited:

td_ice

Peter shows the way
Aug 13, 2005
USA
I would, sounds like fun. But other than the big name guys, I don't know enough of the players to participate. But I am sure you will find some guys here that have enough knowledge of jr. players to join up.

OilerPensfan97

Feb 27, 2014
Saint John, NB
6 more managers to go.

I would, sounds like fun. But other than the big name guys, I don't know enough of the players to participate. But I am sure you will find some guys here that have enough knowledge of jr. players to join up.

I don't know a tonne about some of the lower players either, but it helps a lot to have a ranking system.

Here's one that someone in the World Junior forum made that could help managers:

http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=1795749

OilerPensfan97

Feb 27, 2014
Saint John, NB
Wow, amazing how little people care about this and anything world juniors, even with team USA competing.

I am not giving up yet, but I think we'll do a live draft in a chat instead to speed things up if all works.

acrat11

Dec 20, 2014
Wow, amazing how little people care about this and anything world juniors, even with team USA competing.

I am not giving up yet, but I think we'll do a live draft in a chat instead to speed things up if all works.

I'd be willing to do it.

OilerPensfan97

Feb 27, 2014
Saint John, NB
Nice, so now we got 5 spots left. Or we could shorten it to 6 teams.

Live draft must be sometime before boxing day. Preferably tomorrow or Christmas eve.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad