World jrs Summer Showcase in Plymouth

jfrank21

Oct 1, 2009
That's what I did 2 years ago. It was like $10 a ticket to see both games for the day. There were plenty of seats, especially early on in the tourny

MBH

Players Play
Jul 20, 2019
SE Michigan
redwingsnow.com
I went two years ago when Kotkansalo, Lindstrom, Petruzelli, Dahlin and a couple others were there.
Lots of NHL types there. I spoke with Babcock for about 5 minutes. I talked with Draper for awhile.

Reactions: Zetterbeer

MBH

Players Play
Jul 20, 2019
SE Michigan
redwingsnow.com
Picture of Kotkansalo last time
8O7A3016 kotkansalo.jpg

RabidBadger

Mazur detractors will look like dummies!
Sep 9, 2007
Detroitish
When is it?

August 3rd is the big finale when Finland plays Sweden in the matinee and Canada/U.S. and A finishes off the day. There will be games throughout the week with split-squad teams playing. Check the USA Hockey site or the USA Hockey Arena site for the schedule.

jprenkert

Mar 7, 2014
Metro Detroit
This is just a summer tourney to see who would be on World Junior teams. I know Plymouth and Ann Arbor are getting the World Junior Championships this upcoming tourney I believe.

I went the past 2 times to the USA/Canada game and was neat to see some of the high end draft picks in the stands and playing. Remember seeing Owen Tippet and his naturally bright ass red hair in the stands sitting next to Rasmussen.

Plan on trying to go again this year. Tickets are cheap and alot of scouts. Sometimes can see guys after @ CJs brewing company. Seen Adam Foote and Keith Tkachuk and oldest son before during the big USA/Canada game.

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
Veleno has looked like a stud (one game against the States) and is likely Canadas top center by the sounds of it next year. I'm sure Hayton will challenge him though. Berggren was bad last game but kinda expected when he hasnt played since November and the Swedes are just easing him in

Christien

May 1, 2010
Kivenmaki is playing live right now on NHL Network. He looks really dynamic out there and just got some nice praise from Button.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
We’re gonna have to forget draft position and start recognizing Kivenmaki is one of our better prospects here soon....

Reactions: firestarter

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->