News Article: World Hockey Championship

sting13

Jul 30, 2011
It's a pretty young team this year. I hope Cole gets a lot of playing time. I also hope he's used at center.
My guess is most older guys especially the ones with family don't want travel that far with Covid still a threat.

Reactions: surixon

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
My guess is most older guys especially the ones with family don't want travel that far with Covid still a threat.

Yeah I'm not surprised most well established players don't want to go. They have been playing under pretty restricted conditions this past year and likely want some normalcy back into their life after a hard season.

It will be a good experience for the you get guys.

Huffer

Jul 16, 2010
Well deserved for Cole. Looking forward to seeing how he does. It will be interesting to see how young guys like him, Schneider, and Power do.

Reactions: hn777

JetsUK

Oct 1, 2015
This is great news, and CP is well worth his spot, based on his play this season. Took him a few games to gauge the temperature and work out his role but he has been excellent most nights since then, despite his play taking a while to show up on the scoresheet. It's a great opportunity and should help with his selection for this year's Juniors, where he'll be much more confident and prepared than last time, and should be a go-to planet for TC.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
I'm really questioning what Cole is getting From this tournament playing limited minutes. He probably would have been better off finishing with the Moose and getting an early start on his summer training.

jetsv2

Jan 13, 2013
I'm really questioning what Cole is getting From this tournament playing limited minutes. He probably would have been better off finishing with the Moose and getting an early start on his summer training.
The moose season ended almost right after he left for team Canada. He didn't really miss much.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->