World Cup SF: Sep 10 GDT - USA vs. Finland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legionnaire

Help On The Way
Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land
DevMod9 said:
The Fins are licking their chops when they see Leetch behind the net or near the corners.

No kidding! Their strategy has been to hit Leetch hard and often. As soon as he touches the puck he has at least on Finn on him.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I have been very impressed bu Jukka Hentunen. Does anyone own his rights?

degroat*

I was thinking the exact opposite... he's made some decisions with the puck that weren't very smart... most recently the bad pass on the Finn rush a few minutes ago.

SopelFan*

1. That was a weak penalty to call under the circumstances.
2. Why is Aki Berg on the ice?

Legionnaire

Help On The Way
Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land
U.S.A! U.S.A! U.S.A! U.S.A! U.S.A! U.S.A! U.S.A! U.S.A! U.S.A! U.S.A! U.S.A! U.S.A! U.S.A! U.S.A! U.S.A! U.S.A! U.S.A! U.S.A! U.S.A! U.S.A! U.S.A! U.S.A! U.S.A! U.S.A!
U.S.A! U.S.A! U.S.A! U.S.A! U.S.A! U.S.A! U.S.A! U.S.A! U.S.A! U.S.A! U.S.A! U.S.A! U.S.A! U.S.A! U.S.A! U.S.A! U.S.A! U.S.A! U.S.A! U.S.A! U.S.A! U.S.A! U.S.A! U.S.A!

Let's get one here on the Power Play boys!

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
USA will get a power play. Why Aki Berg is on the ice is beyond me...

We knew this would happen.

The wrong pair was out on the ice, it was Rafalski and Martin and not Leetch and Miller.

Oops.

Game over? I can't see the Americans scoring on Kiprusoff the way he is playing, but when Aki Berg is on the ice...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad