World Cup SF: Sep 10 GDT - USA vs. Finland

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinnoHab

Dec 21, 2003
Thailand
The 3-1 win for Finland is a good call, I'll go for the Kipper shutout though and predict a 2-0 win for the men in white and blue.

Well, gotta go make a pot of coffee to stay up until 5 am to watch this one live.

High flyin' Habs*

The US will win simply because their playing at home. I predict a close one 4-3.

High flyin' Habs*

FinnoHab said:
The 3-1 win for Finland is a good call, I'll go for the Kipper shutout though and predict a 2-0 win for the men in white and blue.

Well, gotta go make a pot of coffee to stay up until 5 am to watch this one live.

I also drink tonns of coffey before a late night live event, It works.

Teezax

Nov 25, 2002
Montreal
I honestly believe the US will come thorugh on this one, the flight over will slow down the Finns and the US has finally realized that they are defending the title.
US wins 2-1

Winner by Gomez

chriss_co

Mar 6, 2004
CALGARY
Finland wins after travelling across Atlantic. Czech loses and uses travel as excuse.

Kipper the difference in game. This should be a good game.

Mr. Penguin

Aug 30, 2004
Finland
Wohoo. Only 2 hours and the game begins! If the game has many overtimes, I won't be able to sleep at all but so what!

KIPPER will win the game for Finland. At least I hope so... but Flames fans know so. :)

Wild Thing

Child... please.
Feb 18, 2003
Way Down South
Visit site
OK, I'm on my way. I can hardly wait. I'm going to leave my car at my office, swing by the ATM and deposit my paycheck, and hop a cab to the Ex. A half hour from now, I'll be watching the pregame skate. If you see a big guy wearing a Boundary Waters Canoe Area T-shirt underneath a green Hawaiian shirt, wave at your TV. That's me! I promise to wave back.

Here's hoping for a game for the ages, because it's probably the last NHL-level hockey I'll see this year. I'm pumped! I'll check in on the thread when I get home.

f1nn

Jan 12, 2004
Espoo, Finland
D´Alessandro said:
This should be an easy game for US I think. Let`s say 0,1 to Finland and 4,5 to US

A easy game?!?!? this isn't Japan the US is playing. Finland in my opinion will win this game "easily" as you put it

Kyri

Apr 5, 2002
Visit site
Finland tonight (confirmed):

Lehtinen-S.Koivu-Selänne
Peltonen-Jokinen-T.Ruutu
Eloranta-Kapanen-Hentunen
Nieminen-Hahl-J.Ruutu :D

Timonen-Numminen
Berg-Salo
Väänänen-Lydman

Kiprusoff
(Lehtonen)

habsfin

Sep 4, 2004
radiolink

if anyone has got a link to a radio commentary in any language it would be much appreciated. thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->