World Cup: Sep 4 GDT - Sweden vs. Finland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shoalzie

Trust me!
May 16, 2003
Portland, MI
guinness said:
Watching the game on broadband is weird, watching the camera get setup for the intermisson interview. At least there aren't any commercials. Music playing in the background from the arena too...just too bad it wasn't brighter.

Yeah, I like this intermission stuff too. Been watching football on regular TV along with this game. I'd be curious what this service will cost and what it will have as far as games. I'll definitely check out Canada-Russia tonight.

mattihp

Aug 2, 2004
Uppsala, Sweden
Leo Naphta said:
I'd be more than happy with Lehtonen or Nurminen.
As would I. But Kipinä's played very good in the beginning of the tournament and we need that extra spark from a goaltender (which we've never really had before) against the bigger teams. I would rather have Toskala than Nurminen at this state though, he has refined his overall game alot last season in San José and doesn't have to be known as only "the guy with the greatest glove hand in the world" anymore. He's got more now.

gib

Feb 3, 2004
Jooookineeeeen!!!!! I predict this game is going to end 12-11 to Finland!

Erik

Jul 28, 2004
Tampa, FL
Astaroth said:
What do you mean?

They just a center ice view of the arena for 10 minutes..... they eventually had an interview, but it was weird just staring at the ice most of the time.

Astaroth

Apr 22, 2004
Montreal,Qc
E = CH² said:
What's wrong with Selanne ?
Seriously, he just mishandled the puck oh so badly. He basically just gave it away when the Finnish pressure was bearing on. Then that missed shot gave a breakaway.

Enoch

This is my boomstick
Jul 2, 2003
Cookeville TN
E = CH² said:
There is only so much you can do on a double disadvantage. Besides how can you defend against Sundin, Alfredsson, Naslund, Forsberg, Lidstrom, Modin... :eek:

Actually there was never a 5 on 3. It was 4 on 3 when Lidstrom scored. If he had scored about 5-6 seconds later, it would have been a 5 on 3 goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad