World Cup: Sep 4 GDT - Russia vs. Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lou is God

Nov 10, 2003
New Jersey
Dan Galvin said:
Or even listen to it :banghead:
But you know what, it's not like were missing much. I mean how much talent is on Canada and Russia really, so I could see why ESPN would not want to show the game. *sigh*

HF_Rangers

Jan 16, 2004
Winston-Salem, NC
CAN 0 RUS 0
6:12 1st period

P.S. Flyman, North Americans only... though there might be a way around it since a South Korean resident viewed SWE/FIN before.

Preds666

Feb 27, 2002
Foppa_Rules said:
Looks like the best we without broadband have is this: http://wch2004.com/scores/index.html

You can follow the game over at the Czech federation's website
http://hokejcz.esports.cz/hokejcz/hokejcz_online_966.asp

However, it is all in Czech but at least you guys will understand when a team score and which player it was that put the puck in the net.

There is also this lousy translator (well, better than nothing I guess) that you can use to have the site translated http://www.tranexp.com:2000/InterTran/ (just enter the url and press "translate")

---------
This has happened so far :)
"1300: Albeit them Canada superiors mužstvem within playing field, Rusové splendidly skater plus herewith eliminují Canadian thrust.
1020: Kasparaitis thorough-paced loop up bekhendu Lecavaliera, however with that inaccuracy tray plus herewith Russian countercharge do
0930: Chavanov shoot off since blue, however sake adeptness Brodeura what byla titbit.
0730: Mary Lemieux měl obrovskou squeak, when pretty well puck out of space within wicket plus byl within chvilinku solitary near Sokolovem, shoot off, audience already jubilate, however Russian goalkeeper take. Into the bargain to next pretty well Lemieux up wrecks with Chavanovem plus pretty well skater up face. Nowadays to through wrecks vzpamatovává within alternates.
0530: Rusové attacks yet within apology areas Canada plus javorovým time-table what manifestly dělá hang-up plus are nuceni stilly regurgitate within zakázané release.
0345: Lemieux plus with that Neidermayer měli seemliness squeak out of proximate neighbourhoods Hawk, however Russian golman obě jesuits.
0300: Hraje to nimble plus hardly within obou side, solely squeak nejsou make for mání...
0055: Thornton měl sure squeak through middle ways, however novel mužalespoň( within tomto tourney) within Russia brandy Hawk take.
001: Engagement now smouldered.
"

Last edited:

yannick

Aug 29, 2004
st-hubert
ehc73 said:
Lemieux just threw a big hit. He looks just fine> :)

yeah and i think i can thank the guy who knocked him off because that is the thing that helped to make this 1st period so awesome

cant wait to see the rest of the game

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
Kovalchuk needs to quit going into the zone with one hand on his stick, he needs to cover it for the first 10 feet or else it's going to be a 2-on-1 Canada the other way.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
HF_Rangers said:
CAN 0 RUS 0

P.S. Flyman, North Americans only... though there might be a way around it since a South Korean resident viewed SWE/FIN before.

Everyone could watch the previous game. ESPN probably realized that much of the bandwidth use came from outside the US and decided to limit it.

Flyman

Jul 15, 2003
HF_Rangers said:
CAN 0 RUS 0

Thx a lot!
I am really disgusted because we were able to watch FIN/SWE sooner here in Europe!
So of course, many of us Euros were pretty happy to schedule this match for tonight, live on internet!!

ESPN YA SUCK!! :mad: :mad:

rulin

Jan 30, 2004
Canadian PP...
...Okay, four on four.
Yashin for holding, and two seconds after, Iginla for highsticking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad