World Cup: Sep 3 GDT - Germany vs. Czech Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.

SopelFan*

Leo Naphta said:
I see, thanks. I take it that Müller is still in the net for the Germans as well?
Jonas is.

And Dvorak is not scratched.

SChan*

damn we gotta win over the finns tomorrow or we are doomed by the surging czechs.

JVR

HeadHitsAreNotIllega
Jul 17, 2002
Visit site
This is depressing! Maybe they should have found a way to play the tournament with 7 participating countries?

This isn#t even a econimic success, nobody in germany is taking notice of this event, it's completely ignored and the first game in Cologne wasn't sold out. :banghead:

I'm of to a party now...

gib

Feb 3, 2004
SectionX said:
damn we gotta win over the finns tomorrow or we are doomed by the surging czechs.

no no no....nonono! We need to win over swedes that we avoid chechs ;)

WhitePony

Mar 29, 2003
Visit site
This is brutal....Can any German fans give me some info on the defenseman Schubert? I like his in your face style from what i've seen in the German games

littleHossa

Apr 7, 2003
Ottawa
Visit site
WhitePony said:
This is brutal....Can any German fans give me some info on the defenseman Schubert? I like his in your face style from what i've seen in the German games
He's a Senators prospect and will play in the AHL next year if you didn't know this info previously.

Sanderson

Sep 10, 2002
Hamburg, Germany
GermanGirl said:
This is depressing! Maybe they should have found a way to play the tournament with 7 participating countries?

This isn#t even a econimic success, nobody in germany is taking notice of this event, it's completely ignored and the first game in Cologne wasn't sold out. :banghead:

Well, I didn't expect anyone who wasn't a fan before to notice this tournament. now, if Germany would beat a country with a full NHL-roster, then you might get some headlines.

The game in Cologne would have been sold out, if it weren't for the extremely high ticket prices and the game being played on a Thursday. The exhibition games were way cheaper and you still could see Germany against NHL-stars...

EHCler

May 9, 2003
Visit site
WhitePony said:

Schubert belongs to the Senators and has played the last two seasons in Binghampton.
Schubert is a hard defender with offensiv potential, unfortunatly he makes to many mistakes and at least when he was playing in Munich left the defense to often undermaned as he was playing to offensively.

Hellström

Sep 22, 2002
Schubert is also known for shortcomings, but he´s a solid team guy.

I´ve been at the Finland-Germany game and we had the cheapest seats...we´ve been asked by people from the Cologne Arena to free our seats and move down.
We got high-priced seats for just paying around 20 euros, cause only about 13000 people went to the game.
The people from the Cologne Arena told us, that it´s better to have a seat closer to the rink, because of the better view for us and because of the fuller ranks :banana:
Don´t know why they named Kiipursoff best player of Finland - he stopped two or three bigger chances, but hadn´t to face lots of ther quality shots.
I´d have called Kimmo Timonen best player out of the finish team.

Can´t await a report from the CZE-GER game - maybe Lewandowski played as bad as against Finland :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->