World Cup: Sep 2 GDT - Russia vs. USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
Dan Galvin said:
I saw on the intermission report of the Finnish - German game that Modano is supposed to be a go tonight. That's good news as long as he doesn't get hurt any more than he is. Also, we will get Rafalski back as well. :handclap:

That is good news! :bow:

Teezax

Nov 25, 2002
Montreal
Russia's talent comes with one on one play, if the Americans can play a good defensive game, and avoid turnovers, they should win this one, especially with Esche handling the net.

USA 3
Russia 2

Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands
Dan Galvin said:
I saw on the intermission report of the Finnish - German game that Modano is supposed to be a go tonight. That's good news as long as he doesn't get hurt any more than he is. Also, we will get Rafalski back as well. :handclap:

Good news indeed..

Bill McNeal

Jul 19, 2003
Montreal
And Andrei Markov is irate that he's scratched?

Considering the problems Russia's had with players turning down offers for this tourney, you'd think they'd try not to p.o. any more people :)

wilka91*

May 5, 2004
The first 10 minutes will be determining as the US will have their usual home game momentum.

I can't predict a result here, if the Russians had their A team, I'd say 5-2 Russia, but there, I hae no idea how they're going to play.

Go Russia!!! :banana:

Jovo Cop

Thorne said:
Dudes.... does someone really think that Russia could win this one? All the best goalies refused to play. Their prepairing for this tournament went "päin persettä." I think it will go 4-1 to USA.

At least they didnt bring that fat kid the Flames drafted ..they had to cut the bottom of his shirt at the World juniors in Halifax so he could move in it the fat plug .They say he ate like a whole desert tray in halifax .

X0ssbar

I hope Hull has a better game - he played terrible on Tuesday.

USA 4
Russia 2

GO YANKS!

Randall Graves*

The goalies will be the wild cards, I don't trust Russias effort but Bryzgalov could keep them in the game.

Oil_slick9416*

wow. the russian anthem is really beautiful, i really liked it

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
Roenick is such a tool.

If someone in the stands shot him in the head Roenick would praise how great Esche looks.

Vic Rattlehead*

syc said:
The only way russia has a chance is if the game goes to shoot outs.

5-2 USA!
0-0 after one period..... With Russia outplaying the US.

Vic Rattlehead*

I think there is something wrong with this thread. My post is on page five and I was the last one to post(I posted a minute ago) and posts on page six say september 3rd...... Moderators should be reading this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->