World Cup: Sep 2 GDT - Finland vs. Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikkoz

May 9, 2003
now, here!
The german PP is a bad comedy. No speed, no passing they bump against each other.

At the last minute Germans had somekind of playmaking. This game has been worse than the Czech game.

Both teams should try at least a bit.

MeN_Ace2

Dec 22, 2002
Portland, OR
Visit site
..and 1st period is over.

Decent period for Finland, but they better not stop working 110% through out the last two periods. Germany had more of the puck possession towards the end of the period then they did at any time before that,..

GO FINLAND GO!

popperbolt*

GermanGirl said:
finland will win very comfortably.
Germany is just not good enough and on top of thath 5 players are injured and a team like Germany can't handle injuries to major players.

I'm not able to see it either, it's only on a pay channel here in Germany that I can't afford! :(

hehe I can :naughty:

Pepper

Aug 30, 2004
For the love of god, somebody please tell me that Berg is not going to be dressed for any of the remaining games and Väänänen will finally get his roster spot.

Berg is beyond brutal! I wonder what kind of compromising pictures of Summanen he has, Berg playing instead of Väänänen is nothing but seriously poor attempt of some sadistic humor.

2-0 but Finland has looked very, very poor. 2nd period was beyond brutal, against any other team it would have been 1-2 or 1-3 at this point.

Muddy Wilbury

Flyers Fan in Ottawa
Apr 3, 2002
Ottawa, ON.
Pepper said:
For the love of god, somebody please tell me that Berg is not going to be dressed for any of the remaining games and Väänänen will finally get his roster spot.

Berg is beyond brutal! I wonder what kind of compromising pictures of Summanen he has, Berg playing instead of Väänänen is nothing but seriously poor attempt of some sadistic humor.

:joker:

Pepper

Aug 30, 2004
If Finland doesn't raise it's game considerably, there will be lots of trouble against Sweden.

Not a good game, partly because of Germany's style but also largely because of the ineffective play of Team Finland.

DEG

May 1, 2004
Nice effort by the Germans. I was at Cologne in the "Kölnarena" and it was an amazing experience. Though the prices were hefty and that's the only reason why it wasn't a sell out crowd.

MVP for Germany was clearly Daniel Kreutzer, who was crashing the net, creating scoring opportnities, getting shots on net, killing penalties, he did it all for Germany and was the best skater on the ice IMO.

Rumour has it that the Canucks are interested in his services. That's what a big German newspaper wrote this morning.

Muddy Wilbury

Flyers Fan in Ottawa
Apr 3, 2002
Ottawa, ON.
it looks like they tacked on some more assists: 2 more for timonen and 1 for snafu kungfu.

p.s. why does my reply to a topic from page 7 end up here on page 5????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->