Work

Guerzy

I'm a fricken baby
Jan 16, 2005
At Loblaws I was working with one of the office guys at the warehouse and he took a fork to go move a pallet a few inches so that he can walk in between it to see a label, and a union guy went to him and got mad because office staff aren't allowed to drive forks and move product.

You have to give office guy credit, he's a go-getter, puts in the effort, good guy who tries hard. It all ended up ok and turned out to be nice. The office guy came to my booth to tell me he put three meatpies into the oven and can't possibly eat all of them so he gave one to the union guy lol.

Sep 19, 2008
I'd apply for this but football analytics are far too simple and way beneath me. I'm too busy putting stochastic calculus theory into practice by pricing complex financial instruments.

Maybe one of you peasants can take this role instead.

Bumpus

Shhh ...
Mar 4, 2008
WV
I'd apply for this but football analytics are far too simple and way beneath me. I'm too busy putting stochastic calculus theory into practice by pricing complex financial instruments.

Maybe one of you peasants can take this role instead.
12 plus banana split still equals roller skating saber-toothed giraffe, correct?

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
So the union guy got 4 extra hours of pay for his grievance filing AND a meat pie? You betcha it "all ended up ok and turned out to be nice."

cupcrazyman

Stupid Sexy Flanders
Aug 14, 2006
Leafland
At Loblaws I was working with one of the office guys at the warehouse and he took a fork to go move a pallet a few inches so that he can walk in between it to see a label, and a union guy went to him and got mad because office staff aren't allowed to drive forks and move product.

You have to give office guy credit, he's a go-getter, puts in the effort, good guy who tries hard. It all ended up ok and turned out to be nice. The office guy came to my booth to tell me he put three meatpies into the oven and can't possibly eat all of them so he gave one to the union guy lol.

As long as he has a fork license.There is no problem.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad