Post-Game Talk (GBU): Work in Progress

wunderpanda

Apr 9, 2012
G- Ralph called them stupid in the nicest way possible postgame

B- 4-1 game ended up in overtime

U- same 3rd period quit that got Bylsma & Housley fired

jc17

Jun 14, 2013
Unpopular opinion, but I heard Jeremy White say it on the morning show and I kind of agree.

Of course you want to practice effort through 3 periods, but do we really want 9, 53, 26 playing like its game 7, in the pre-season? They showed what they were capable of the first two periods, having a bad 3rd doesn't matter, because its a game that doesn't matter.

Anyway,
G: Tage, Eichel (maybe a little coasty but still jack), pretty much all d-men other than 8, 6

B: Vesey, Girgs, overreactions to the scoreboard

old kummelweck

Nov 10, 2003
What I am going to be looking for this preseason is any resemblance of a team that is able to play away from the puck. They know what to do when they have it, but how to play when they don't have it, especially in the D zone.

Reactions: Chainshot

Royal Thunder

Frolunda Mode
Feb 21, 2012
What I am going to be looking for this preseason is any resemblance of a team that is able to play away from the puck. They know what to do when they have it, but how to play when they don't have it, especially in the D zone.
I agree with this. I want to see what our players look like when the other team has the puck, but also when one of their teammates has the puck. Last season they all looked so lost and out of sync, no one knew where each other were going or what they were going to do so it was just a free for all most of the time. Would love to see something resembling a professional hockey team this year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad