Word of appreciation (MOD -- ColePens da GOAT; ColePens da man!)

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
@ColePens

CHIEF? I THINK I HAVE A REQUEST FOR PERMISSION TO BUILD HERE.

I THINK I AM BUILDING A SECOND SHED OF VENGEANCE ON THIS VERY LAWN.

Shed of Vengeance (FOR EXPLANATION)

Shed of Vengeance is allowed - just allow curse words to be ****'d and keep it in this thread. :)

We are with ya, man. Let's go Canes! Let's shed some vengeance!

Reactions: MrazeksVengeance

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
Kůlna pomsty, prosím.

Let's all embrace the second most awkward of Slavic languages, Czech.
I always thought they must be an alien Slavic tribe, different from all other fu..ed up, irrational bretheren, with weird consonants in otherwise poetic Slavic language:laugh:

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
Kůlna pomsty, prosím.

Let's all embrace the second most awkward of Slavic languages, Czech.

I always thought they must be an alien Slavic tribe, different from all other fu..ed up, irrational bretheren, with weird consonants in otherwise poetic Slavic language:laugh:

Hey, hey. We are our own thing. Besides ů is basically ô in Slovak for example. And Ř is our secret weapon against Western and Eastern spies.

And to be honest, long-time German and Austrian influence has to play a role. Other Slav kingdoms and nations were more influenced by Hungarians, Turks, Russians or one another.

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
Hey, hey. We are our own thing. Besides ů is basically ô in Slovak for example. And Ř is our secret weapon against Western and Eastern spies.

And to be honest, long-time German and Austrian influence has to play a role. Other Slav kingdoms and nations were more influenced by Hungarians, Turks, Russians or one another.

Viem, hej. Som tiež etnicke slovák, hoci bývam v Prahe. ;)

Truth be told though, former Yugos have the best food, by far. Čevap, банитца, čorba, ajvar... I'm greatful for good Slovak slivovica and Czech ležák, but give me the food from our southern brothers any day of the week.

Reactions: ColePens

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018

Truth be told though, former Yugos have the best food, by far. Čevap, банитца, čorba, ajvar... I'm greatful for good Slovak slivovica and Czech ležák, but give me the food from our southern brothers any day of the week.

Zdravím tě, já jsem zas z Moravy.

No, já sním úplně všechno, takže na jídle nesejde. Zrovna po haluškách se dokážu utlouct. Stejně tak po zabijačce, stejku, suši, těstovinách, pizze, hlavně když je to dobrý.

Yeah, we make good booze.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh

now we are talking....

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
Reading Slavic languages in a non-Cyrillic alphabet makes my brain hurt.

Psh, try Glagolitic.

Kodex.Zograf.JPG

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad