Word of appreciation (MOD -- ColePens da GOAT; ColePens da man!)

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
I try not to be, but I did just buy 2 pair of off-white kicks. Desert Ore Air Max and the Orange Off White Blazer Mids.
Those shoes look like the ones your grandma would mistakenly get you instead of the cool ones you asked for at Christmas. :laugh:

tenor.gif

Trade

Guentzel is ELITE
Apr 13, 2015
I try not to be, but I did just buy 2 pair of off-white kicks. Desert Ore Air Max and the Orange Off White Blazer Mids.
I remember Murray was sporting an Off-White jacket in one of the In The Room episodes this year.

Cole is Murray confirmed?

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I remember Murray was sporting an Off-White jacket in one of the In The Room episodes this year.

Cole is Murray confirmed?

GET OUT OF HERE. SEND A PIC IMMEDIATELY.

I actually didn't know that. :laugh: Dammit now i need to find it.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Those are my Ferragamos.... don't get 'em mixed up please or else infractions will be handed.

@Ogrezilla
I have a pair of shoes that look just like those, but they cost like 40 bucks

I have off-white shoes too. Admittedly, they used to be white, but now they are off white. We all know it's better to earn your distressed look clothes, right?

Reactions: ColePens

Jules Winnfield

Fleurymanbad
Mar 19, 2010
Can we have a Go Canes GDT here tomorrow? Misery loves company.

I hope Williams pots 4 tomorrow and Mrazek pitches a shutout. Seeing shades of stunned Craps fans faces would be glorious again.

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
I have a pair of shoes that look just like those, but they cost like 40 bucks

I have off-white shoes too. Admittedly, they used to be white, but now they are off white. We all know it's better to earn your distressed look clothes, right?

I do too. Who does not love the Hulk?

I just never would have pictured Cole wearing a pair of Lou Ferrigno High Tops.

0.jpg

full_size.jpg

Last edited:

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
For those of you confused:

During a Canes game, the user was in character and having some fun. Pens fans played back playfully. It was all in good fun spirit. Was a perfect example of what a message board can be - fun. @DegenX @BHD and myself let it go. Everybody stayed in a good place and nobody took it seriously. It was actually a lot of fun.

And now most of us are hardcore Canes fans through this postseason. So let's go!
Yeah it's why I worry about venturing into the main board, you can't have humor out there.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
For those of you confused:

During a Canes game, the user was in character and having some fun. Pens fans played back playfully. It was all in good fun spirit. Was a perfect example of what a message board can be - fun. @DegenX @BHD and myself let it go. Everybody stayed in a good place and nobody took it seriously. It was actually a lot of fun.

And now most of us are hardcore Canes fans through this postseason. So let's go!

Degenx is still around?

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
@KIRK - we need @MrazeksVengeance for HFWF on the wrestling board once the Canes HOIST LORD STANLEY.

Bring him to the PWC. @Scandale du Jour @UnrealMachine

I'm 100% behind your recruiting @MrazeksVengeance to join the PWC in HFWF. There definitely is an opening, and I'm told there may be one or two more beyond that before long. :laugh:

Those are my Ferragamos.... don't get 'em mixed up please or else infractions will be handed.

@Ogrezilla

@MrazeksVengeance . . . you realize that Skechers suck, yes? I'm just asking because that's why @ColePens wouldn't let @Ogrezilla join the PWC.

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
I'm 100% behind your recruiting @MrazeksVengeance to join the PWC in HFWF. There definitely is an opening, and I'm told there may be one or two more beyond that before long. :laugh:

@MrazeksVengeance . . . you realize that Skechers suck, yes? I'm just asking because that's why @ColePens wouldn't let @Ogrezilla join the PWC.

I’M GAME. WHATEVER THIS PWC REALM IS.

I DO NOT CARE ABOUT ANY FORM OF SKECHERS FOR THEY DO NO FURTHER MY PURPOSE OF VENGEANCE.

Reactions: ColePens and KIRK

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->