Word of appreciation (MOD -- ColePens da GOAT; ColePens da man!)

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
Flyers? ...more like Cryers PO wise. As for the Canes, please beat the crap outta those... Craps.

I got something better for ya. Caps are sheep actually.

Ovechkin’s name is based on the russian word овца which is read as “ovtsa” meaning sheep.

And all the caps are currently doing Baaah, Baaah.
Fixed game. Foegele commited murder. Bettman wanted game 7. So on.

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
Do your ears still hurt from Ovi whining last night?

I listen to metal, I am quite resilient.

I mean, there is one thing to whine about soft officiating when it comes to body play, but that slash was ridiculously pointless. Mäenalanen’s calm was glorious.

One of my first hockey memories was Jiří Fischer in 2005 (full NHL squads) Worlds finals doing Gandhi against Heatley who was vigorously slashing him after the whistle when it was clear Canada would lose.

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
I got something better for ya. Caps are sheep actually.

Ovechkin’s name is based on the russian word овца which is read as “ovtsa” meaning sheep.

And all the caps are currently doing Baaah, Baaah.
Fixed game. Foegele commited murder. Bettman wanted game 7. So on.

We had to deal with their constant whining about the refs for three straight postseasons. It's astonishing how every game they lose it's a massive conspiracy. Oh and don't forget their players are angels while every team is loaded with dirty players.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
For those of you confused:

During a Canes game, the user was in character and having some fun. Pens fans played back playfully. It was all in good fun spirit. Was a perfect example of what a message board can be - fun. @DegenX @BHD and myself let it go. Everybody stayed in a good place and nobody took it seriously. It was actually a lot of fun.

And now most of us are hardcore Canes fans through this postseason. So let's go!

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018

During a Canes game, the user was in character and having some fun. Pens fans played back playfully. It was all in good fun spirit. Was a perfect example of what a message board can be - fun. @DegenX @BHD and myself let it go. Everybody stayed in a good place and nobody took it seriously. It was actually a lot of fun.

And now most of us are hardcore Canes fans through this postseason. So let's go!

The André the Giant gif. Glorious indeed.

Reactions: ColePens

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Thread title adjusted.

You're welcome. We need a little happiness around here lol. Summer started way too early.

What a magnificent thread. @ColePens = GOAT.

I can't wait until @Mitchy and @M.C.G. 31 start another thread like this after KOW.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com

Lemieux against the Isles. Malkin against the Canes. Sid against the Isles.

ColePens sitting on his phone going against doing his job as mod.

The statues PPG needs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->