Wootlief Chat On ESPN.com Tues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlad The Impaler

Feb 27, 2002
Montreal
draftpool said:
Wow you'd think Bob would call Lyle and tell him this rather than attack him here. Strange and not very classy.

The rules here preclude me from sharing my thoughts on your intellectual capabilities.

Just close your eyes and fill the blanks.

Dr_Chimera*

draftpool said:
Haven't you posted like 10 negative posts on this thread about woodlief? It makes me laugh that you are saying others are being negative and bickering.

I'm all for slamming a-holes and jerks. However when it is done to good people and good professionals, it simply shows the low that hfboards has reached in the last two years.

Dr_Chimera*

Vlad The Impaler said:
When did McKenzie "attack" Woodlief?

And Bob had to comment to a "separate public website" because:

1-Bob understands that it is extremely important to separate your personal feelings from your work. When you speak as a reporter or journalist, there is no place for that stuff. If Bob had said this in a column on TSN, he just wouldn't be as professional. Which is precisely what separates him from Woodlief.

2-Ragline is nowhere credible or important enough for McKenzie to spend two minutes talking about this hack and correct his misconceptions on TSN anyway. Redline is but a bleep on the radar. I think it's cool that Bob came over here to share his thoughts with us but this is of absolutely no interest to the casual hockey fan, who does not know who Kyle Woodlief is.

Exactly. And Mr. "I joined in June" draftpool is probably Kyle himself stirring ****.

Ignore him.

draftpool

Jun 15, 2004
Alfredo_Garcia said:
Exactly. And Mr. "I joined in June" draftpool is probably Kyle himself stirring ****.

Ignore him.

Lol from the guy who had 40 or so posts at the start of the day.

Dr_Chimera*

draftpool said:
Lol from the guy who had 40 or so posts at the start of the day.

I've posted here for 4 years. I simply got a new account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->