Women's hockey GDT: Canada vs Finland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogbert*

Saarinen with a clean bodycheck on the Canadian girl, but you can't do that in women's hockey, and Apps deflects one in on the powerplay.

2-0 Canada.

Bloggins

Dec 1, 2005
Finns stayed with them really well through the first 15 minutes. 4 strong Canadian lines are wearing on them now.

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
I can't resist asking it.

Earlier I saw Holst, Martin and Rooth from Team Sweden...2 of them were fugly, with manly haircuts and such...Martin was ok.

Now I see a few of the girls in this game and errrr.......

Well....let's be straight to the point and offend rather than hold back....

Would these girls be offended if you'd call them lesbians?

Borlag

Jan 27, 2006
Helsinki, Funland
Phil Parent said:

Earlier I saw Holst, Martin and Rooth from Team Sweden...2 of them were fugly, with manly haircuts and such...Martin was ok.

Now I see a few of the girls in this game and errrr.......

Well....let's be straight to the point and offend rather than hold back....

Would these girls be offended if you'd call them lesbians?

They're there to play hockey, not to look hot or whatever it is that you're expecting from them. I'm sure they don't really care either way.

colonel_korn

Luuuuuuuuuu....lay?
Nov 30, 2002
St John's, NL
Visit site
^^^ 2-0 Canada, both goals on the PP

Phil Parent said:

I agree, women hockey players certainly aren't the pinnacles of human beauty that male players such as Ricci, Chelios and Bertuzzi are.

Legolas

Apr 11, 2004
Toronto, Canada
I would say they would be offended. Even if some of them are lesbians, they probably would think it was none of our business and has nothing to do with hockey.

PuckNut

Oct 31, 2005
Edmonton
Would the guys be offended if you called one of them gay? Anyways, how about talking about hockey now. How's the game been? Pathfinder said Finland looked good for the first 15. So is it safe to assume that Canada looks fairly dominate?

s7ark

RIP
Jul 3, 2003
Legolas said:
Even if some of them are lesbians, they probably would think it was none of our business and has nothing to do with hockey.

And they would be right.

Go CANADA!!!!! W00T!

HF-Addict

Feb 26, 2004
Women Hockey is so disapointing(as they left you always wanting more)....they look akward skating, they look like they will fall each second.......

Btw, do they have the right to hit? So many times there could have been highlights hits, huge hits in middle of the ice.......yet they do nothing :(

Wow......a penalty for looking like hockey (Canada).....a physical aspect....I know in Olympics (even men) there aren,t as many hits....but still, Olympics refs should let loose.

GuloGulo

Nov 16, 2005
trunkofacamaro
PuckNut said:
Would the guys be offended if you called one of them gay? Anyways, how about talking about hockey now. How's the game been? Pathfinder said Finland looked good for the first 15. So is it safe to assume that Canada looks fairly dominate?

Yes. A lot looks like 5-5 PP for the Canuckettes. Finland has trouble getting speed out of their own zone. Wickenheisser had a slapper in the cross bar. Canadian PK now.

HF-Addict

Feb 26, 2004
muh and on that last shift, they looked awsome skating......... must have been the best players of Canada ont hat shift

Nice! Finland wanting to fight :D That's a team!

Bloggins

Dec 1, 2005
PuckNut said:

Finnish team is looking more tired now. Not getting many chances this period.

Dogbert*

You'd think the third period would be a formality. Hopefully, our girls don't think that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad