GDT: Women's | Classifications| SWE vs COR | SUI vs JPN

Ravenclaw2099

Apr 23, 2014
Canada
Japan's best finish at the Olympics, they were one really solid shot from tying or even winning. Hopefully they can find or develop some offesnive threats down the line.
That side I'm glad they have made major strides in their development and they should be proud of it.

offkilter

Jan 18, 2014
Japan's best finish at the Olympics, they were one really solid shot from tying or even winning. Hopefully they can find or develop some offesnive threats down the line.
That side I'm glad they have made major strides in their development and they should be proud of it.

They have nothing to be ashamed of. They fought hard the whole way and proved their Sochi run wasn't a fluke. They keep this up and find some women who can finish their scoring chances and they'll be a lock for at least bronze in China four years from now. I wouldn't be surprised if they could pull off a miracle upset the US or Canada in the pool stage there either. :)

Chimpradamus

Feb 16, 2006
Northern Sweden
Sweden's disaster coach is finally gone. How he continues to get these jobs is beyond me. Kind of like an incompetent CEO who keeps getting jobs as a CEO, because he's an experienced CEO. When Boork is gone, the Swedish team will finally start playing their best players again.

Sweden's fiasco is solely on Boork. When you leave your best players at home as a coach, you need your head examined.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad