NCAA Women's 2018-19 Season Thread

BigMac1212

I feel...alone.
Jun 12, 2003
Sun Devil Country
I was shocked to see Notre Dame ranked #1 and UConn ranked #2 in the AP Preseason poll for the upcoming season. Sure, 2 Final Four ousts for the Lady Huskies might be unsettling in Storres, but UConn has been unbeatable in the regular season for several regular seasons. And one thing that people forget; the last few defeats for UConn have been IN OVERTIME. I can't remember the Lady Huskies lost a game in regulation. (Believe me, I tried to look up the subject in Google and got nothing.) I'm just thinking the AP isn't giving UConn the benefit of the doubt. Just my opinion.

Hopefully, here's to a good 2018-19 Women's season.

Reactions: HisIceness

BigMac1212

I feel...alone.
Jun 12, 2003
Sun Devil Country
For the first time in 128 games, UConn Lady Huskies lost in the regular season. This time, Baylor did UConn in, and they didn't need extra time to do it.

Memo to the American: Better up your game.

Reactions: HisIceness

BigMac1212

I feel...alone.
Jun 12, 2003
Sun Devil Country
UConn loses again! This time at Louisville. :amazed: Can't even remember the last time this powerhouse had 2 regular season losses.

According to Wikipedia, the last time was 2012-13. (UConn still won the National Championship that season, it was the last year of the Big East Conference, and it was the last year the Huskies lost in-conference. Go figure. )

Reactions: PanthersPens62

Aladyyn

they praying for the death of a rockstar
Apr 6, 2015
Czech Republic
UConn's underclassmen looked fantastic against Louisville, going to be really interesting how they fare against the stacked ND lineup.

Duke33

Oct 9, 2009
Houston, TX
Going to be a few years before they do it again.

But gosh, can we talk about how good those final four games were? I just hope Baylor doesn't win, that would be boring.

ND's won five of the eight meetings between the two teams in the Final Four or the title game. I don't think anything's guaranteed when those two play.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $8,351.00