Woman sues Evander Kane for $3M over alleged abortion payoff

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLHabs

Send all your underacheiving prospects!!
Feb 18, 2017
I'm just gonna leave this here lol, seems to match the time frame hehe...

But all jokes aside, this is really none of our business.

almostawake

Jan 19, 2006
Lausanne
I wonder what his lowest offer was? Lol

She still didn’t have to do it. He could offer her a billion dollars. Doesn’t mean anything

Yeah, but again focusing on the article is missing the point. She isn't suing over the abortion. Read the article. It was her third one with him. She is suing because he never paid what he promised.

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
That's the kind of thing you definitely want to get in writing. There's gotta at least be some texts, right?

Also, three abortions!? Man, you gotta let that girl go after you knock her up once.

Kanye

Life of Pablo
Feb 25, 2012
Chicago
Averages around 50 grand a year. Thats still pretty pricey depending on where you live.
630.png

mclaren55

Apr 12, 2010
That girl is a piece of **** too.

Why? Because she got pregnant and then Kane offered her money to not have the kid? Obviously because he didn't want to be with her long term, or view himself as a father. Yet she is the piece of shit?

Look, no man here will ever know what it is like to walk into a clinic and go through with something like that. This isn't any of our business and I hope both parties are able to resolve this and move on with their lives.

Riddum

Nov 5, 2008
Montreal
Why? Because she got pregnant and then Kane offered her money to not have the kid? Obviously because he didn't want to be with her long term, or view himself as a father. Yet she is the piece of ****?

Look, no man here will ever know what it is like to walk into a clinic and go through with something like that. This isn't any of our business and I hope both parties are able to resolve this and move on with their lives.
Did you even ready the story? She is a piece of shit and she's as dumb as a bag of rocks. She doesn't deserve a penny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad