Wolanin and Balcers sent down to help Belleville

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
With 5 games left and one of those games being against the team we are chasing, I wouldn't say it is too late quite yet. We are one point out of the playoffs, this is entirely doable as long as they win against Cleveland.

Reactions: derriko

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
With 5 games left and one of those games being against the team we are chasing, I wouldn't say it is too late quite yet. We are one point out of the playoffs, this is entirely doable as long as they win against Cleveland.

Just to piggyback off this, but out of Cleveland's last 6 games they only play one team with a losing record (Laval) and have a double header against the best team in the A (by a lot) so there's still some hope.

Reactions: Wings4Life

HSF

Sep 3, 2008
If the team needs wolanin and balcers to score then they arent a playoff team

I know there are injuries but the team as a whole needs to pick it up especially the top guys ie brown and bath

Reactions: TheGoldenJet

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
Wolanin just played 5 games in days and a lot of travelling as well

Sens

Jan 7, 2016
If the team needs wolanin and balcers to score then they arent a playoff team

I know there are injuries but the team as a whole needs to pick it up especially the top guys ie brown and bath

Balcers 2G in a 3-2W, in the biggest game of the season

Reactions: NB613

HSF

Sep 3, 2008
Balcers 2G in a 3-2W, in the biggest game of the season
If the team doesnt step up throughout they wont make it far imo

All a learning experience though guys being injured and what seems like brown playing with an injury doesnt help though

Ouroboros

There is no armour against Fate
Feb 3, 2008
Belleville's radio guys suggested that he might be available for the playoffs, so it's obviously not a long term thing. There's speculation that it's a shoulder, but of course no one will confirm that...

It's a broken finger for Brannstrom.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad