wj's what line do u think will crosby be on?? or should be on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epsilon

#basta
Oct 26, 2002
South Cackalacky
I originally had him pegged as the 2nd line center, but with Nathan Horton's non-participation he should probably end up as the 1st line center.

tuckerdomi

Dec 4, 2004
Ontario
1st Line

I dont see why he wouldnt be on the first line.......Hes the best CHL player and puts up unbelivable numbers. I can see Anthoney Stewart being on his wing to add some skill and toughness, who would be on the left side. I know Richards is a center and Perry is a Right winger.

pei fan

Jan 3, 2004
I can't see Sutter putting him on the first line but I like him with Fehr and Bergeron.
Also I'd like to see him with Brule but if that happened I'd say they would have
limited icetime.Keep the Stewart ,Richards ,Dawes line together.

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
trahans99 said:
I've seen alot of posters lines of:

Bergeron Crosby Perry

Personally I'd rather not put Perry on this line. I'd much rather see him on a line where the puck is his to control. Bergeron and Crosby are going to want to do most of the work in the offensive zone, wasting Perry's skils if you will. I'd much rather see a pure, goal scorer, power forward type on that line, such as Eric Fehr, where as Perry's skills could be better put to use on a line where the puck is his to control.

bonefizzle

Dec 5, 2004
ya i think that he should be on the first line maybe with stewart and bergeron ... but i think suter will put him on the second... can't see suter puting him on first line for some reason... unless he lights it up at camp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->