WJHC Medal Predictions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foppa_Rules

Nov 1, 2003
Earth...how about you?
I'm not making a prediction about the outcome. I'm cheering for the Russians. I hope they win it or the USA wins it. Canada and Crosby can settle for bronze or, better yet, no medal at all :) It's the Canadians turn to lose this time. GO RUSSIA/USA!!!!!

BeerTuzzi

Nov 27, 2003
Foppa_Rules said:
I'm not making a prediction about the outcome. I'm cheering for the Russians. I hope they win it or the USA wins it. Canada and Crosby can settle for bronze or, better yet, no medal at all :) It's the Canadians turn to lose this time. GO RUSSIA/USA!!!!!

Why so pissed at Canada? Russia won the Gold last year. Canada won't win this year anyway(I think) but next year Canada wins gold.

Epsilon

#basta
Oct 26, 2002
South Cackalacky
Major props to whoever found and bumped this thread. :handclap: If you are looking for some comic relief, I highly suggest reading the first page. In restrospect, a lot of people (myself included, although I didn't post a prediction here) overrated a weak Russian team in this tournament.

sakic2002

1 Canada
2 USA
3 Finland
4 Czech
5 Russia
6 Slovakia

OR
1 USA
2 Canada
3 Finland
4 Czech
5 Russia
6 Slovakia

it is going to be a strong game cause u have two of the best goalies playing for the Gold medal Fleury and Montoya both teams have big strong Defencemen's and fast and strong Forwards so it is going to be 2-1 either Canada or USA so im shooting for Canada to win it GO CANADA GO

Lard_Lad

May 12, 2003
Kelowna
Visit site
Epsilon said:
Major props to whoever found and bumped this thread. :handclap: If you are looking for some comic relief, I highly suggest reading the first page. In restrospect, a lot of people (myself included, although I didn't post a prediction here) overrated a weak Russian team in this tournament.

Credit where credit's due, though: John Agar called the Canada-USA final, and Russia being out of the medals.

Epsilon

#basta
Oct 26, 2002
South Cackalacky
JasonMacIsaac said:
Even better thread

Awesome, another bump for this one. Some the predictions made here (Schremp the tournament MVP, 42 points for Crosby) are even more hilarious in retrospect than they were last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->