Post-Game Talk: WJC U20 Championship Game

we want cup

Apr 12, 2007
NYC
Miller sure makes life tough for opposing D in the corners. He's definitely better suited for the wing.

we want cup

Apr 12, 2007
NYC
Well here's something we Ranger fans have seen before. Awful PP leads to momentum for the other team.

Vitto79

May 24, 2008
Sarnia
Brady Skjei couldn't have played better than Ghost? He's been AWFUL.

it stinks Skjei didnt make the team, he's a first rounder but didnt make it, on the same not I am pretty sure RNH didnt make Canada one yr so whatever its all about developing over the yrs.

JT Miller will be a Ranger next season. I dont think they rush him this yr but I have a good feeling about him in a 3rd line role next season. I do agree with those saying not to rush him but I think he will earn a job with his 2 way play in next yrs camp

gary laser eyes

Apr 6, 2007
Miller is def a Torts type player. Not afraid to go into the corners and dirty areas in the crease.

Oh man what a save by Gibson!

BBKers

Jan 9, 2006
Bialystok, Poland
Miller does not play the fancy game, but has the NHL tools imo. Still needs better first stride. Will be interesting last minutes here. Sweden pressing now

LionsHeart

Mar 25, 2009
Queens, NY
Dear Sweden,

bald_eagle_flag_small.jpg

Good game.

Sincerely,
MURICA

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
Didn't even think the boys were going to medal this year, and they come away with gold :yo:

What a tournament by John Gibson. The future of goaltending in the USA is SO bright :handclap:

HatTrick Swayze

Just Be Nice
Jun 16, 2006
Chicago
Wow. This team shattered my expectations. Never would have thought this.

Another good game from JT. He is not most or the least talented player out there, but he does all the little things you need to win.

we want cup

Apr 12, 2007
NYC
Wow. This team shattered my expectations. Never would have thought this.

Another good game from JT. He is not most or the least talented player out there, but he does all the little things you need to win.

And just as importantly, as the games got bigger, his level of play improved.

KreiMeARiver*

So glad I woke up to watch this.

What a game!! USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Somewhere Torts is smiling at Miller's play.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->