WJC TV Schedule?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Le Golie

Jul 4, 2002
I know this doesn't help you a whole lot in New York, but we get all the Team Canada games and both medal games on TSN. Sorry I can't be more help for you.

Pardon my ignorance but has a WJHC game ever been shown in the US? It can't hurt this year that Finland is hosting the tourny. There aren't a lot of better programming choices happening live at 9 a.m.

BCCHL inactive

I've looked, but cannot find any coverage information for the United States.

I don't think you will have much luck this year, but I would think that there will be some coverage south of the border next year when the tournament is held in Grand Forks, ND.

eSabre

Dec 14, 2002
Nashville, TN
3rdmanin.wordpress.com
Don_Cherry said:
I know this doesn't help you a whole lot in New York, but we get all the Team Canada games and both medal games on TSN. Sorry I can't be more help for you.

Pardon my ignorance but has a WJHC game ever been shown in the US? It can't hurt this year that Finland is hosting the tourny. There aren't a lot of better programming choices happening live at 9 a.m.
Last year, the US medal round games were simulcast on YES from TSN's coverage, but there's been no word if they will this year.

Are any of the games going to be on broadcast TV in Canada (i.e.: CTV, Global, CH, CBC...)?

Where I am in NY (south of Buffalo), we can get all of those stations in, so any info would help.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
I think it's going to blow if NHL Center Ice doesn't carry them. It's not like we don't pay enough or anything.

BCCHL inactive

The only games that are televised in Canada are Team Canada games and the two medal games no matter who is playing in those, and the only network to televise those games to Canada is TSN/CTV.

Dr_Chimera*

Does anyone know when the first exhibition game is televised in Canada?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad